Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Must Name Before Exalting
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
No! No support for this time or any other time! You sell a dragon unnamed, YOU GIVE UP ALL RIGHTS TO EVER HAVE IT NAMED!!! It isn't your dragon then. If you care, name it before selling it. If you don't STOP WHINING!!!!!
No! No support for this time or any other time! You sell a dragon unnamed, YOU GIVE UP ALL RIGHTS TO EVER HAVE IT NAMED!!! It isn't your dragon then. If you care, name it before selling it. If you don't STOP WHINING!!!!!
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
are we really doing this again

oh wait, who necroed this thread
are we really doing this again

oh wait, who necroed this thread
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Aggron

Its not the question of WHO. (Since we can ealily see that with the posting date)

What I find much more interesting is WHY? XD We had the same suggestions not too long ago. So whey not bump up a thread that was closer to the last pages and instead taking one from over 5 pages back?
@Aggron

Its not the question of WHO. (Since we can ealily see that with the posting date)

What I find much more interesting is WHY? XD We had the same suggestions not too long ago. So whey not bump up a thread that was closer to the last pages and instead taking one from over 5 pages back?
No support... If you don't want "Unnamed" dragons, just name them before selling in the AH
No support... If you don't want "Unnamed" dragons, just name them before selling in the AH
@Ygdrasill

I agree with you, but... are you ok? 0_0 You seem extremely agitated about this.
@Ygdrasill

I agree with you, but... are you ok? 0_0 You seem extremely agitated about this.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri

It is mainly because this suggestion comes up just about every two days or less in some form or another basically saying, in some cases, that people who exalt unnamed dragons are rude for not thinking about other people when they mass exalt unnamed (the people who sold the dragon) and in order to make sure that they dont' seem unnamed, they basically say their playing style is more important than anyone elses, because they want to FORCE people to name dragons before they exalt, instead of the seller naming the dragon before they sell it.

They come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they can't sell named: Don't want to force people to pay 6K extra (I sort of agree, but if a dragon is a 'keeper' then I am sure most people don't mind paying that extra 6K, as that is basically one or two hatchlings sold at 4-8K a piece, which is what I have no trouble selling my hatchlings at, and if the dragon isn't a keeper, then they don't tend to care about the name), their dragons don't sell with names (I have never had trouble selling mine with names, my sister never had trouble selling HERS with names, the trouble came from the prices set), they want to give the person buying the freedom of naming (sort of like the first excuse, but again, if they don't want to see unnamed dragons in their list don't sell unnamed, no getting away from that one)

You will see a lot of heated responses on threads like this mainly because of how it seems like the people who want things like this don't seem to care about other people's lore or play style, the only playstyle that matters is their own. Also, they seem to be saying that they want to sell their dragon for the money but still have control over that dragon.
@Lucatri

It is mainly because this suggestion comes up just about every two days or less in some form or another basically saying, in some cases, that people who exalt unnamed dragons are rude for not thinking about other people when they mass exalt unnamed (the people who sold the dragon) and in order to make sure that they dont' seem unnamed, they basically say their playing style is more important than anyone elses, because they want to FORCE people to name dragons before they exalt, instead of the seller naming the dragon before they sell it.

They come up with all sorts of excuses as to why they can't sell named: Don't want to force people to pay 6K extra (I sort of agree, but if a dragon is a 'keeper' then I am sure most people don't mind paying that extra 6K, as that is basically one or two hatchlings sold at 4-8K a piece, which is what I have no trouble selling my hatchlings at, and if the dragon isn't a keeper, then they don't tend to care about the name), their dragons don't sell with names (I have never had trouble selling mine with names, my sister never had trouble selling HERS with names, the trouble came from the prices set), they want to give the person buying the freedom of naming (sort of like the first excuse, but again, if they don't want to see unnamed dragons in their list don't sell unnamed, no getting away from that one)

You will see a lot of heated responses on threads like this mainly because of how it seems like the people who want things like this don't seem to care about other people's lore or play style, the only playstyle that matters is their own. Also, they seem to be saying that they want to sell their dragon for the money but still have control over that dragon.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar …? I’m not sure why you gave me a lengthy explanation of why it’s unreasonable for people to demand that their dragons MUST be named before exaltation. I do agree with the previous person and I perfectly understand the rationale behind it. I know some people on either side of this debate lean towards the extreme in their responses. I’m just a little alarmed by the previous poster’s response. [quote]No! No support for this time or any other time! You sell a dragon unnamed, YOU GIVE UP ALL RIGHTS TO EVER HAVE IT NAMED!!! It isn't your dragon then. If you care, name it before selling it. If you don't STOP WHINING!!!!![/quote] Can’t we peacefully debate about this topic, like you did, INSTEAD OF doing THIS!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!
@Jemadar

…? I’m not sure why you gave me a lengthy explanation of why it’s unreasonable for people to demand that their dragons MUST be named before exaltation. I do agree with the previous person and I perfectly understand the rationale behind it.

I know some people on either side of this debate lean towards the extreme in their responses. I’m just a little alarmed by the previous poster’s response.
Quote:

Can’t we peacefully debate about this topic, like you did, INSTEAD OF doing THIS!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!!!!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@lucatri

I was just explaining why people get so upset with this topic coming up every two days or so.

I am also afraid that I have posted a couple of posts like that, not so heated but emphasised, underlined, italicized, before after the third or fourth time I have seen a thread about unnamed on the front page.
@lucatri

I was just explaining why people get so upset with this topic coming up every two days or so.

I am also afraid that I have posted a couple of posts like that, not so heated but emphasised, underlined, italicized, before after the third or fourth time I have seen a thread about unnamed on the front page.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Why should it be to the person exalting to name? Exalting is done on a time limit, every second counts.

That's not the case for selling a dragon.
Why should it be to the person exalting to name? Exalting is done on a time limit, every second counts.

That's not the case for selling a dragon.
Not your dragon, not your business. Name them while they still belong to you.
Not your dragon, not your business. Name them while they still belong to you.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20