Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
I want them to look exactly as you've depicted them. I want 200.
I want them to look exactly as you've depicted them. I want 200.
They could make little armwings like they have for the Spirals. Sort of like Cloudjumper from HTTYD, and extra pair of wings that doubles as arms!
I fully support!
They could make little armwings like they have for the Spirals. Sort of like Cloudjumper from HTTYD, and extra pair of wings that doubles as arms!
I fully support!
RoaminRonan.gif
0_0 they are small, beaky, and fluffy and i need 200 of these
0_0 they are small, beaky, and fluffy and i need 200 of these
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
Freaking FULL SUPPORT. We need more breeds! What deity do you think could of made them? Gladekeeper? Shadowbinder? Plaguebringer?

I think I want to work on some designs of what they could look like with arms... it won't be perfect (I can't draw dragons in an FR style), but it's something! :D
Freaking FULL SUPPORT. We need more breeds! What deity do you think could of made them? Gladekeeper? Shadowbinder? Plaguebringer?

I think I want to work on some designs of what they could look like with arms... it won't be perfect (I can't draw dragons in an FR style), but it's something! :D
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
YES

I have a mighty need for these dragons!! I don't see what's so wrong with adding arms to them, or even changing the design a bit?

And if they's apparently still in the world.... maybe they're a species that evolved naturally, without any deity, and therefore won't be the same as other dragons? Or maybe they'll be a type of wyvern? Though I would rather they become a usable dragon breed nonetheless :)
YES

I have a mighty need for these dragons!! I don't see what's so wrong with adding arms to them, or even changing the design a bit?

And if they's apparently still in the world.... maybe they're a species that evolved naturally, without any deity, and therefore won't be the same as other dragons? Or maybe they'll be a type of wyvern? Though I would rather they become a usable dragon breed nonetheless :)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Don't see why they scrapped the entire thing when they could have easily added arms. Or maybe it hasn't been scrapped...

Support!
Don't see why they scrapped the entire thing when they could have easily added arms. Or maybe it hasn't been scrapped...

Support!
@XStormywolfX Is it okay if I link this thread into my forum signature?
@XStormywolfX Is it okay if I link this thread into my forum signature?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@earthtiger sure! why not
@earthtiger sure! why not
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
@freshmaybefood
On the first page, the picture. "What if we just added arms. Like this?"
@freshmaybefood
On the first page, the picture. "What if we just added arms. Like this?"
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
i was thinking about what would happen if we added arms to the swiftwings the other day. support, although swiftwings coming to fruition is imo highly unlikely

(if revamped versions /are/ added one of you is welcome to punch me. shadowbinder is my witness)
i was thinking about what would happen if we added arms to the swiftwings the other day. support, although swiftwings coming to fruition is imo highly unlikely

(if revamped versions /are/ added one of you is welcome to punch me. shadowbinder is my witness)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18