Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Support
Support
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
I'm not massively fond of the artwork for Swiftwings so while I'm not entirely opposed to having them "come back" I would prefer a different breed of dragon.
I'm not massively fond of the artwork for Swiftwings so while I'm not entirely opposed to having them "come back" I would prefer a different breed of dragon.
I do believe the artwork will be touched up, so support
I do believe the artwork will be touched up, so support
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Support 100%
Support 100%
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngH7ZHiYt.pngLrK9u2q.png
Bump plus support!
Bump plus support!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Donnie This is what that adorable dragon at the bottom of the homepage is. The breed was scrapped because they have no forelegs/arms.
@Donnie This is what that adorable dragon at the bottom of the homepage is. The breed was scrapped because they have no forelegs/arms.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Oh okay thanks ! I would love to see this breed in the game: support 100%
@EarthTiger Oh okay thanks ! I would love to see this breed in the game: support 100%
:D
I FULLY SUPPORT THISSSSSSSS
I FULLY SUPPORT THISSSSSSSS
I lick things to claim them as my own..
I think they're cute... They could have arm apparel on the wings...?
I think they're cute... They could have arm apparel on the wings...?
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
Support!
Honestly? Just don't give them arms. They're not needed. Neopets had apparel that couldn't be worn by all creatures and I never saw anyone complain. The site's "Mutant" creatures couldn't wear ANY apparel, except that which was literally apparel FOR MUTANTS, and they were still pretty freaking popular.
TL:DR Apparel isn't everything, give us a dang Wyvern
Support!
Honestly? Just don't give them arms. They're not needed. Neopets had apparel that couldn't be worn by all creatures and I never saw anyone complain. The site's "Mutant" creatures couldn't wear ANY apparel, except that which was literally apparel FOR MUTANTS, and they were still pretty freaking popular.
TL:DR Apparel isn't everything, give us a dang Wyvern
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18