Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
For those of you who don't know, swiftwings were a dragon breed that was rejected because they had no arms. You can find the hatchlings at the rating of the site at the bottom of them homepage, and you can also find the adults in the silhouette of the empty dragon space. Swiftwings were only rejected because they have no arms. What if we just added some arms, like this? [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/3179q9f.jpg[/IMG]-hatchling [IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/inh5vo.jpg[/IMG]-adult silhouette (my drawing stink) Just add some arms! This would be a great new dragon breed to add into flight rising. I don't thing they have added a new breed in a while. This already has some art and a name, and thats most of it already done! I know it would take some coding and all to make it compatible with all the genes. If anyone can do some better art with arms and/or maybe genes that will be great. But you don't need to. And i some some people saying it was similar to faes, and yes it does look a bit like that. But there are some differences like fluffy tail and a few other things im too lazy to mention edit: Here is some art from @chaos199! Thank you for the art. It shows the difference between wildclaws and swiftwings. Wildclaws are on the left, swiftwings on the right. http://orig14.deviantart.net/ab02/f/2015/190/a/d/swiftwing_vs_wildclaw_by_universedragon-d90njdv.jpg [quote] And if they's apparently still in the world.... maybe they're a species that evolved naturally, without any deity, and therefore won't be the same as other dragons? Or maybe they'll be a type of wyvern? Though I would rather they become a usable dragon breed nonetheless :) [/quote] I want to say I love the idea of them evolving on their own. It creates the lore part. I mean us humans evolved on our own, could the same thing happen with these swiftwings? [quote name="Windhover"] Would people be mad to see them as a new set of familiars? It even works with the lore: what if the Swiftwings were what the deities made "for practice," before proper dragons? It would explain the lack of extra limbs, and why they were familiars: other intelligent beings, like the Beastclans, are familiars because they simply don't have the intelligence, magical ability, or favor with the deities that proper dragons do. This might also open the door for... wait for it... Swiftwings as holiday familiars. Crackling Lightning Swiftwings! Shining Light Swiftwings! It wouldn't be the same as if we could breed them... but it would be better than none at all, in my book. [/quote] Now since most suggestion threads get the big 'no' stamp, and having these as a breed is a far fectched dream, I would love to have them as familiars! I just can't picture a holiday one, but hey, it could happen! If they don't get featured in holidays, I would like to see them as a coli monster (watever its called)! I think they could go in Harpy's roost because they have wings and the roost has many birds.
For those of you who don't know, swiftwings were a dragon breed that was rejected because they had no arms. You can find the hatchlings at the rating of the site at the bottom of them homepage, and you can also find the adults in the silhouette of the empty dragon space.

Swiftwings were only rejected because they have no arms. What if we just added some arms, like this?
3179q9f.jpg-hatchling
inh5vo.jpg-adult silhouette
(my drawing stink)

Just add some arms!
This would be a great new dragon breed to add into flight rising. I don't thing they have added a new breed in a while. This already has some art and a name, and thats most of it already done! I know it would take some coding and all to make it compatible with all the genes. If anyone can do some better art with arms and/or maybe genes that will be great. But you don't need to.

And i some some people saying it was similar to faes, and yes it does look a bit like that. But there are some differences like fluffy tail and a few other things im too lazy to mention
edit:
Here is some art from @chaos199! Thank you for the art. It shows the difference between wildclaws and swiftwings. Wildclaws are on the left, swiftwings on the right.
http://orig14.deviantart.net/ab02/f/2015/190/a/d/swiftwing_vs_wildclaw_by_universedragon-d90njdv.jpg
Quote:
And if they's apparently still in the world.... maybe they're a species that evolved naturally, without any deity, and therefore won't be the same as other dragons? Or maybe they'll be a type of wyvern? Though I would rather they become a usable dragon breed nonetheless :)
I want to say I love the idea of them evolving on their own. It creates the lore part. I mean us humans evolved on our own, could the same thing happen with these swiftwings?
Windhover wrote:
Would people be mad to see them as a new set of familiars?

It even works with the lore: what if the Swiftwings were what the deities made "for practice," before proper dragons? It would explain the lack of extra limbs, and why they were familiars: other intelligent beings, like the Beastclans, are familiars because they simply don't have the intelligence, magical ability, or favor with the deities that proper dragons do.

This might also open the door for... wait for it... Swiftwings as holiday familiars. Crackling Lightning Swiftwings! Shining Light Swiftwings! It wouldn't be the same as if we could breed them... but it would be better than none at all, in my book.
Now since most suggestion threads get the big 'no' stamp, and having these as a breed is a far fectched dream, I would love to have them as familiars! I just can't picture a holiday one, but hey, it could happen!
If they don't get featured in holidays, I would like to see them as a coli monster (watever its called)! I think they could go in Harpy's roost because they have wings and the roost has many birds.
4wPbTeZ.jpgSyCN2na.pngaM4Qu0f.gifOFrfPUV.pngSN6WNSw.png
Aw, they're so cute.
Aw, they're so cute.
SUPPORT FOR SWIFTWINGS
SUPPORT FOR SWIFTWINGS
It doesn't matter if they don't have arms
I <3 them
It doesn't matter if they don't have arms
I <3 them
Support. They have fluffy tails and little beaky faces and I have always wished that adorable little derg at the bottom of the home page was an actual part of the site. Even if they were just tiny little vestigial looking arms...
Support. They have fluffy tails and little beaky faces and I have always wished that adorable little derg at the bottom of the home page was an actual part of the site. Even if they were just tiny little vestigial looking arms...
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
They could have cute little wing arms.
They could have cute little wing arms.
Support!~ They are adorable >w<
Support!~ They are adorable >w<
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
Suport!

why is it wrong to have no arm's its cute
Suport!

why is it wrong to have no arm's its cute
@acording
All dragon breeds have to have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 wings and a tail in order to fit the apparel requirements.
@acording
All dragon breeds have to have 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 wings and a tail in order to fit the apparel requirements.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@aggron
can't they make a exception or somethin?
perhaps a irem only they can use, in trade for gauntlets etc.
@aggron
can't they make a exception or somethin?
perhaps a irem only they can use, in trade for gauntlets etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18