Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | preview apparel on YOUR dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
PLEASE PING ME. FORUM ALERTS ARE NOT WORKING

i've made this suggestion on this forum before but that was sometime last year, so i'm remaking it!

it would be AWESOME if we could preview apparel on our own dragons! not just the grey silhouette. yeah, sure, we can get a general idea of what it'll look like, but HOW MANY OF US HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING THINKING IT LOOKS GOOD ONLY TO REALIZE IT DOESN'T MATCH???

i KNOW i'm not alone in this frustration.
PLEASE PING ME. FORUM ALERTS ARE NOT WORKING

i've made this suggestion on this forum before but that was sometime last year, so i'm remaking it!

it would be AWESOME if we could preview apparel on our own dragons! not just the grey silhouette. yeah, sure, we can get a general idea of what it'll look like, but HOW MANY OF US HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING THINKING IT LOOKS GOOD ONLY TO REALIZE IT DOESN'T MATCH???

i KNOW i'm not alone in this frustration.
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
@tetris

Support, I like to know if things work with my dergs' themes or character design before I buy. 1/2-3 times I end up wasting money.
@tetris

Support, I like to know if things work with my dergs' themes or character design before I buy. 1/2-3 times I end up wasting money.
Support.
Support.
PJb908Z.png
Support
Support
Full support. I've been thinking this would be awesome for a while. You can preview accents and skins on your dragons, why not apparel? (Not that I'm a coder. This could be insanely hard, for all I know)
Full support. I've been thinking this would be awesome for a while. You can preview accents and skins on your dragons, why not apparel? (Not that I'm a coder. This could be insanely hard, for all I know)
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
I absolutely love this idea. Sometimes our guess of how a color will match on our dragon doesn't match up and this would ease that headache so much. As it's been mentioned, if we can preview skins, I think we should be able to do this with apparel as well.
I absolutely love this idea. Sometimes our guess of how a color will match on our dragon doesn't match up and this would ease that headache so much. As it's been mentioned, if we can preview skins, I think we should be able to do this with apparel as well.
thanks for the support, guys! i didn't even think about the skins and such but yeah, if we can preview skins, there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to preview apparel!
thanks for the support, guys! i didn't even think about the skins and such but yeah, if we can preview skins, there's no reason why we shouldn't be able to preview apparel!
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I always support some type of "Fitting Room" option to the Scrying Workshop.
I always support some type of "Fitting Room" option to the Scrying Workshop.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="Dethdust" date="2015-01-27 18:33:30"]I like to know if things work with my dergs' themes or character design before I buy. 1/2-3 times I end up wasting money.[/quote] same, i waste a lot of treasure/gems on apparel that in the end doesn't match. support!
Dethdust wrote on 2015-01-27 18:33:30:
I like to know if things work with my dergs' themes or character design before I buy.
1/2-3 times I end up wasting money.

same, i waste a lot of treasure/gems on apparel that in the end doesn't match.

support!
bHeX9bv.png
Support.
Support.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47