Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Support. The parents-only view we have now reminds me of dragcave before the lineage views existed. Once we could see lineages, we fell in love with making pretty ones and we could see where two dragons were related to keep from inbreeding them. It would be nice to also have a graphical representation of the offspring, as well, with something to indicate whether they were still active or exalted (and the elemental symbol indicating their exaltation) in both the lineage and offspring views.
Support. The parents-only view we have now reminds me of dragcave before the lineage views existed. Once we could see lineages, we fell in love with making pretty ones and we could see where two dragons were related to keep from inbreeding them. It would be nice to also have a graphical representation of the offspring, as well, with something to indicate whether they were still active or exalted (and the elemental symbol indicating their exaltation) in both the lineage and offspring views.
Support!
Support!
support
support
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Support. This'd give roleplayers a fun time creating their back-stories, too.
Support. This'd give roleplayers a fun time creating their back-stories, too.
I like my dragons. :3
This definitely sounds like a neat idea. Support.
This definitely sounds like a neat idea. Support.
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png
full support.
full support.
Definitely support. :)
Definitely support. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
Support. I've always enjoyed looking back through my dragon's lineage, and this would make it so much better and enjoyable.
Support. I've always enjoyed looking back through my dragon's lineage, and this would make it so much better and enjoyable.
tMGni6J.pnglyNYdw8.pngtMGni6J.png
Huge support! :D
Huge support! :D
Support! I would love to have something like this.
Support! I would love to have something like this.
ACWh8m8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29