Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Support!
Support!
wqwjmh.png
Support this. I think it should be on the dragons individual pages also
Support this. I think it should be on the dragons individual pages also
CFD73y7.png
Support
Support
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
I support this! I know there already is that kind of thing, with the dragons having their offspring listed underneath them in their profiles, but I think it would be nice to see whole family trees to see the mother, grandmother, ect ect to make it easier to see who is who's offspring/parent/grandparent/ect.
I support this! I know there already is that kind of thing, with the dragons having their offspring listed underneath them in their profiles, but I think it would be nice to see whole family trees to see the mother, grandmother, ect ect to make it easier to see who is who's offspring/parent/grandparent/ect.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Support! However, I do think the implementation of this feature might benefit from waiting until the servers prove they can handle the stress.
Support! However, I do think the implementation of this feature might benefit from waiting until the servers prove they can handle the stress.
9axZbRl.png
No support because of it not being worth the huge amount of work it would take to implement IMO, there are more important things for the coders to be doing, but it sure would be neat and we can dream.
No support because of it not being worth the huge amount of work it would take to implement IMO, there are more important things for the coders to be doing, but it sure would be neat and we can dream.
accessibilitysmaller.png
support
support
[SUPPORTS WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING]
[SUPPORTS WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING]
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
Support.

However, I have written pedigree database code before, and this would have to be limited to X generations for performance and display reasons. Also, if one side of the tree is significantly longer than the other (ie. a G1 parent or grandparent bred to a dragon with a much longer lineage) it could look really bad in display... so care will need to be taken.
Support.

However, I have written pedigree database code before, and this would have to be limited to X generations for performance and display reasons. Also, if one side of the tree is significantly longer than the other (ie. a G1 parent or grandparent bred to a dragon with a much longer lineage) it could look really bad in display... so care will need to be taken.
mwxYQwg.png
Support! It would be so cool if this was implemented in the site.
Support! It would be so cool if this was implemented in the site.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29