Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Full support!

One thing I always do when I get a new dragon is poke around at their parents and grandparents and stuff and this would make it waaay easier. I could also use it for lore.
Full support!

One thing I always do when I get a new dragon is poke around at their parents and grandparents and stuff and this would make it waaay easier. I could also use it for lore.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
No support. I'd like to point out again that dragons neither die nor lose their fertility. This seems like a good idea up until you realize: Dragon lineage is only kept track of for 5 generations to prevent inbreeding. Dragons can be bred an unlimited number of times and that can create offspring/sibling lists hundreds of dragons wide. Karkinos would like to show off his offspring list but it's too big: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5701498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/57015/5701498.png[/img] [/url]
No support.

I'd like to point out again that dragons neither die nor lose their fertility. This seems like a good idea up until you realize:

Dragon lineage is only kept track of for 5 generations to prevent inbreeding.
Dragons can be bred an unlimited number of times and that can create offspring/sibling lists hundreds of dragons wide.

Karkinos would like to show off his offspring list but it's too big:

5701498.png
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
yess!!!
yess!!!
okSNR61.gif
[quote name="TheMaskedHunter" date="2019-01-06 20:54:24" ] Full support! One thing I always do when I get a new dragon is poke around at their parents and grandparents and stuff and this would make it waaay easier. I could also use it for lore. [/quote] Same here, it doesn't have to be the whole tree, just a couple of generations back with one click, a quick "overview" of sorts.
TheMaskedHunter wrote on 2019-01-06 20:54:24:
Full support!

Same here, it doesn't have to be the whole tree, just a couple of generations back with one click, a quick "overview" of sorts.
45797576.png
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
support!
support!
Fnw48LX.png
Support! It would be so cool to be able to visualize the lineage of a dreg!
Support! It would be so cool to be able to visualize the lineage of a dreg!
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
I think it's a good idea and fully support!

If any of ya'll wanna actually go about making one on your own however, familyecho.com is a really good site to use! I'm currently working on an extended (all dragons, including ones I don't own, but are related to my clan) family tree for my own clan!
I think it's a good idea and fully support!

If any of ya'll wanna actually go about making one on your own however, familyecho.com is a really good site to use! I'm currently working on an extended (all dragons, including ones I don't own, but are related to my clan) family tree for my own clan!
Smoochs | she/they | Rollover at 3am
b797af3223a93c22cf5aa6dcdf2b139d.gif
i support
i support
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29