Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
I love that idea
I love that idea
Support! I think that this would be really cool to see, and it would let me see how far back things go without losing my places.

Would it be set up something similar to Dragon Cave's lineage trees?
Support! I think that this would be really cool to see, and it would let me see how far back things go without losing my places.

Would it be set up something similar to Dragon Cave's lineage trees?
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Support, I love silly things like lineage and it would be really cool for genetics reasons :)
Support, I love silly things like lineage and it would be really cool for genetics reasons :)
I am Subbed to all topics I create. If on another user's forum, Ping me @PhysIIk
[LF] Soil/Jungle/Coal Female
B4US4Db.png
Big Support! I have a few dergs who are related but I can't seem to find where their lines meet, so this would help a lot! It would also be really cool to see our dergs family trees, for lore and just for curiosity! :''3
Big Support! I have a few dergs who are related but I can't seem to find where their lines meet, so this would help a lot! It would also be really cool to see our dergs family trees, for lore and just for curiosity! :''3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Support! This we be a great addition!
Support! This we be a great addition!
1cc1453cecd1cf49ec469700dce2fe9c.png
support! it'd be really nice to see all of that!
support! it'd be really nice to see all of that!
50755568958_399359beec.jpg
support
especially great with legacy challenges!!
support
especially great with legacy challenges!!
dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png dcvztaa-c8111c93-d04c-439c-952f-63d4845bc914.png dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png
[/center]
Support
YES. That would be so cool to look at and just add an overall accomplishing feel to your dragon's lineages.

*I don't know why so many people are just saying ''support''*
Support
YES. That would be so cool to look at and just add an overall accomplishing feel to your dragon's lineages.

*I don't know why so many people are just saying ''support''*
YES SUPPORT

Lineages are confusing to trace right now and this would be very helpful for a legacy of war/pinkerlocke challenge I'm starting.
YES SUPPORT

Lineages are confusing to trace right now and this would be very helpful for a legacy of war/pinkerlocke challenge I'm starting.
Support! Please, I'd really love this and wanted to suggest this too. I work with generations and bloodlines since I am a Naomi breeder and would love to see their pedigree!
Support! Please, I'd really love this and wanted to suggest this too. I work with generations and bloodlines since I am a Naomi breeder and would love to see their pedigree!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29