Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Family Tree
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Say you wanted to view the full lineage of your dragon without clicking a bunch, or maybe compare two dragons lineage to see where they cross. That's what this would do. The family tree would let you track down your dragon's cousin's great niece's newly born child.

Could be implemented into "Scrying Workshop" where you would put in 1 or 2 dragon IDs and it would show the full lineage of the dragon(s). Each relative connected by yellow lines, but if you put in 2 dragons it would show you where they crossed (if they crossed) with red lines for incompatible, or green for compatible. It would show each relatives avatar, name, if they are exalted or not, and let you click on the avatar to see the dragons full profile.

Would also give you the option to save the picture, or generate a the code for it.
Say you wanted to view the full lineage of your dragon without clicking a bunch, or maybe compare two dragons lineage to see where they cross. That's what this would do. The family tree would let you track down your dragon's cousin's great niece's newly born child.

Could be implemented into "Scrying Workshop" where you would put in 1 or 2 dragon IDs and it would show the full lineage of the dragon(s). Each relative connected by yellow lines, but if you put in 2 dragons it would show you where they crossed (if they crossed) with red lines for incompatible, or green for compatible. It would show each relatives avatar, name, if they are exalted or not, and let you click on the avatar to see the dragons full profile.

Would also give you the option to save the picture, or generate a the code for it.
I support!
I support!
Support it'd be fun to see how the dragons change over time in one picture!
Support it'd be fun to see how the dragons change over time in one picture!
I think this could be something that could be added to the Scrying Workshop. Have a blank for the dragon's ID, enter it in, see names/thumbnails of the dragons in a family tree. It could also tell if the dragon has been exalted.
I think this could be something that could be added to the Scrying Workshop. Have a blank for the dragon's ID, enter it in, see names/thumbnails of the dragons in a family tree. It could also tell if the dragon has been exalted.
@irisequa
Yeah, I didn't think of the exalted or not part. Good ideas.
@irisequa
Yeah, I didn't think of the exalted or not part. Good ideas.
This would be a great reference tool; maybe it could also be incorporated to the scrying workshop as a better way to avoid the possibility of inbreeding.
This would be a great reference tool; maybe it could also be incorporated to the scrying workshop as a better way to avoid the possibility of inbreeding.
VcAHTrL.png
Support
Support
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
I expected this would be what I saw when I first checked if two dergs were compatible. As someone who loves to check up on certain dragons I gave up, I would love ths.
I expected this would be what I saw when I first checked if two dergs were compatible. As someone who loves to check up on certain dragons I gave up, I would love ths.
i love this idea! :)

it might be kind of fun to have this available on a dragon's profile page too. just a little pop up box after you click a certain button, nothing big or obtrusive. it has to be small enough that people can ignore it easily if they don't want to incorporate it into their personal dragon lore/story, but available for others to look at if they're curious.
i love this idea! :)

it might be kind of fun to have this available on a dragon's profile page too. just a little pop up box after you click a certain button, nothing big or obtrusive. it has to be small enough that people can ignore it easily if they don't want to incorporate it into their personal dragon lore/story, but available for others to look at if they're curious.
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
I think this would be cool.
I think this would be cool.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29