Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reordering Locked Battle Stones
1 2 3 4
Support! It's super frustrating to click wrong because I made one dragon before I read the battle guides :/
Support! It's super frustrating to click wrong because I made one dragon before I read the battle guides :/
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
SUPPPOOOORRRRRRT
SUPPPOOOORRRRRRT
1009gIL.png
Support! I put the stones on my coli team based on what I managed to get first, so my two fighters have Eliminate in different places. It would be nice to be able to make it consistent between the two.
Support! I put the stones on my coli team based on what I managed to get first, so my two fighters have Eliminate in different places. It would be nice to be able to make it consistent between the two.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
So much support
So much support
w73gIsp.png
I love this idea!
I love this idea!
under construction...
Support.
If you buy few stoned dergs, it's very annoing, that same stones placed in different places.
Support.
If you buy few stoned dergs, it's very annoing, that same stones placed in different places.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support

I have couple stones which would need re-arranging to make grinding much more enjoyable.
Support

I have couple stones which would need re-arranging to make grinding much more enjoyable.
Just wanna throw my support behind this. I just traded one of my grinding team for another lvl25, and the stones are in the wrong place! It's driving me mad. (But not enough to basically throw away 500k switching them.)
Just wanna throw my support behind this. I just traded one of my grinding team for another lvl25, and the stones are in the wrong place! It's driving me mad. (But not enough to basically throw away 500k switching them.)
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
Support! Please, it's so frustrating, and with Eliminate so expensive and rare, the out-of-order is not exactly an easy fix.

If we have them on the dragon we should be able to switch them. All my support. Please FR
Support! Please, it's so frustrating, and with Eliminate so expensive and rare, the out-of-order is not exactly an easy fix.

If we have them on the dragon we should be able to switch them. All my support. Please FR
xR7ErnV.pngW6y8rmh.pngNr0CWta.png

Sunset Hatchery
Support for Tincture of Stone Rearrangement, or anything that would help with this issue.
Support for Tincture of Stone Rearrangement, or anything that would help with this issue.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.