Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reordering Locked Battle Stones
1 2 3 4
I don't come to this thread too often, so I'm sorry if this has been suggested before and I'll take it down if it has.

I want to be able to reorder the battle stones that have already been placed on my dragons. For example, one of my dragons is a glass cannon build, but I started in on the guides late, so now instead of having the stones ordered: Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, I have them ordered: Scratch, Shred, Rally, Eliminate. As far as I can tell, there's no way to fix this other than going back to purchase both of these costly stones just to swap their orders.

I'm not saying we should be able to swap a locked battle stone back into the hoard, but just be able to swap locked stones between other locked stones on the same dragon. If you wanted to get rid of a stone, it would still disappear like normal when a new stone is placed over it.
I don't come to this thread too often, so I'm sorry if this has been suggested before and I'll take it down if it has.

I want to be able to reorder the battle stones that have already been placed on my dragons. For example, one of my dragons is a glass cannon build, but I started in on the guides late, so now instead of having the stones ordered: Scratch, Shred, Eliminate, I have them ordered: Scratch, Shred, Rally, Eliminate. As far as I can tell, there's no way to fix this other than going back to purchase both of these costly stones just to swap their orders.

I'm not saying we should be able to swap a locked battle stone back into the hoard, but just be able to swap locked stones between other locked stones on the same dragon. If you wanted to get rid of a stone, it would still disappear like normal when a new stone is placed over it.
tumblr_inline_nde6q83bIw1suj19d.pngtumblr_inline_ndqlgfIUhu1suj19d.png
Support!
My old coli team had their eliminates in different places, it was very irritating and really slowed me down when grinding. :/
Support!
My old coli team had their eliminates in different places, it was very irritating and really slowed me down when grinding. :/
@Arcticae Exactly! I've had it in the second slot on all my dragons except for one and it gets super time consuming when you have to keep cancelling.
@Arcticae Exactly! I've had it in the second slot on all my dragons except for one and it gets super time consuming when you have to keep cancelling.
@Squints I just sold the non-progenitor components of my newbie team and made two new coli-dragons XD that's how much it bugged me.
@Squints I just sold the non-progenitor components of my newbie team and made two new coli-dragons XD that's how much it bugged me.
I just overwrote my progen's stones because of this. It's really frustrating to try to grind with non-matching stones.
I just overwrote my progen's stones because of this. It's really frustrating to try to grind with non-matching stones.
eBjxWKu.png
It would be useful for rearranging the Ability stones!

Rearranging Augment and Accessory stones is a little odd though. You don't often see them, unless you're on the screen specific for it.
It would be useful for rearranging the Ability stones!

Rearranging Augment and Accessory stones is a little odd though. You don't often see them, unless you're on the screen specific for it.
d2RaM8m.gifIZQxqWG.gif
Completely agree, this completely screwed me over with my first grinding team. It should have been one of those things contemplated from the start.

I think it's curious that I'm now finding other people who think eliminate is handy on the second slot. :D
Completely agree, this completely screwed me over with my first grinding team. It should have been one of those things contemplated from the start.

I think it's curious that I'm now finding other people who think eliminate is handy on the second slot. :D
Support. My third member of my coli team has eliminate in a different place than the other two and without fail I click the wrong thing when I get a rhythm going.
Support. My third member of my coli team has eliminate in a different place than the other two and without fail I click the wrong thing when I get a rhythm going.
This space left intentionally blank.
[quote name="KatAclysm" date="2014-10-21 16:13:26"]Rearranging Augment and Accessory stones is a little odd though. You don't often see them, unless you're on the screen specific for it.[/quote] That's true. I just meant it for the other ones, since I just have Berserkers and Ambushes in those other slots.
KatAclysm wrote on 2014-10-21 16:13:26:

That's true. I just meant it for the other ones, since I just have Berserkers and Ambushes in those other slots.
Support
Support
1 2 3 4