Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Support! I have a bunch of dragons I really, really do not want to accidentally breed, and the scroll bar on the coli is a bit wonky. This would make things so much easier!
Support! I have a bunch of dragons I really, really do not want to accidentally breed, and the scroll bar on the coli is a bit wonky. This would make things so much easier!
wp1cEPW.png
Support, but maybe not a priority for the devs as some others have said. Would this remove the dragons from coliseum/breeding lists when in those pages? Otherwise it would be kind of pointless? And to get them back on that list, you'd have to go to that dragon's page and change the setting.
Support, but maybe not a priority for the devs as some others have said. Would this remove the dragons from coliseum/breeding lists when in those pages? Otherwise it would be kind of pointless? And to get them back on that list, you'd have to go to that dragon's page and change the setting.
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
Support!

It'd be nice to reduce the dragons I have selectable in the Coli just down to the designated fighters and the fodder. As for the abstinence one, I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping my breeding tab short so I end up breeding some of my dragons just willy nilly.
Support!

It'd be nice to reduce the dragons I have selectable in the Coli just down to the designated fighters and the fodder. As for the abstinence one, I'm a bit compulsive when it comes to keeping my breeding tab short so I end up breeding some of my dragons just willy nilly.
GlLgueF.png
Full support here. I've leveled the wrong dragon on more than one occasion.
Full support here. I've leveled the wrong dragon on more than one occasion.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2015-09-04 17:45:34] As long as its reversible or reset when sold I have no problems with something like this. It would probably come in handy for a variety of reasons. [/quote] Support for reasons already stated. I like the idea of having everything more organized.
DragonSage wrote on 2015-09-04:
As long as its reversible or reset when sold I have no problems with something like this. It would probably come in handy for a variety of reasons.

Support for reasons already stated. I like the idea of having everything more organized.
I support this and always will, it would be great for organization. And obviously as long as it is reversible and reset when the dragon is sold.
I support this and always will, it would be great for organization. And obviously as long as it is reversible and reset when the dragon is sold.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I think I support this, especially the pacifist setting, not just for reasons of technical convenience, but also because the official lore of so many breeds states that they are generally pacifists/do not like physical confrontation. So this could help make the site more consistent with its lore.
I think I support this, especially the pacifist setting, not just for reasons of technical convenience, but also because the official lore of so many breeds states that they are generally pacifists/do not like physical confrontation. So this could help make the site more consistent with its lore.
Starfish Glow Star Fallen Star Morning Star Starfish
I support this, even though I don't have that big of a lair. It would be a nifty feature for those who do have big lairs. However, while I'd love for this feature to get implemented, I think that it isn't really a major issue and that FR should focus on the bigger issues first.
I support this, even though I don't have that big of a lair. It would be a nifty feature for those who do have big lairs. However, while I'd love for this feature to get implemented, I think that it isn't really a major issue and that FR should focus on the bigger issues first.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
Support! The lists can get REALLY long and the lore possibilities is great too!
Support! The lists can get REALLY long and the lore possibilities is great too!
support! it would make everything so much simpler
support! it would make everything so much simpler
Them Social Medias  
1PJACLA.png YcSRinR.png qf9kDf4.png  
nQIiEvb.png PqDjIIK.png c2BNnvm.png  
{ Haley / Umbree }
art shop || dragon shop || gallery

The two greatest blessings in this world are dragons and cerdaes.

Be respectful with your pings please.
pNQE8J9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13