Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Definite support! I don't even have that many dragons in my lair and it's a pain for me to scroll through my list in the coli to try to find the ones I want.
Definite support! I don't even have that many dragons in my lair and it's a pain for me to scroll through my list in the coli to try to find the ones I want.
Interesting. While not features I would consider super important, I do think that they would be good things to add. It would be helpful to people who want to weed dragons from the lists of fighting and breeding. Even I'll admit that it can get really cumbersome to scroll around dragons checking a "nope" box in my head when I'm choosing them for fighting or breeding.
Interesting. While not features I would consider super important, I do think that they would be good things to add. It would be helpful to people who want to weed dragons from the lists of fighting and breeding. Even I'll admit that it can get really cumbersome to scroll around dragons checking a "nope" box in my head when I'm choosing them for fighting or breeding.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Support! I train exalts...and I have 100 lair slots. You can guess how much fun I have finding my trainees in the coli menu. I'd been thinking about suggesting an adjustment to make the dragons appear on the coli list either alphabetically or in the order they appear in your lair, as they seem to be randomized right now, but being able to remove my permadergs from the coli menu altogether would be even better. Removing non-breeding dragons from the nest dropdown isn't quite as big of a deal for me, but would also be useful.

Obligatory agreement that it needs to be easily reversible, etc., etc.
Support! I train exalts...and I have 100 lair slots. You can guess how much fun I have finding my trainees in the coli menu. I'd been thinking about suggesting an adjustment to make the dragons appear on the coli list either alphabetically or in the order they appear in your lair, as they seem to be randomized right now, but being able to remove my permadergs from the coli menu altogether would be even better. Removing non-breeding dragons from the nest dropdown isn't quite as big of a deal for me, but would also be useful.

Obligatory agreement that it needs to be easily reversible, etc., etc.
Support! Please oh my gosh. There are dragons that I do not and will not breed. It is frustrating to scroll past them every single time. I would love little "make dragon a pacifist/unbreedable" buttons so much. Mostly for breeding, but they'd be useful for that agonizing coli list too.
Support! Please oh my gosh. There are dragons that I do not and will not breed. It is frustrating to scroll past them every single time. I would love little "make dragon a pacifist/unbreedable" buttons so much. Mostly for breeding, but they'd be useful for that agonizing coli list too.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
I definitely want to mark dragons non-fighting, I always have a difficult time browsing through my entire list of dragons to find the one I want to train. Being able to make a dragon peaceable at will, and then allowing it fighting rights when desired would help so much!

Breeding or non-breeding are less of a concern to me personally, but I support that too!
I definitely want to mark dragons non-fighting, I always have a difficult time browsing through my entire list of dragons to find the one I want to train. Being able to make a dragon peaceable at will, and then allowing it fighting rights when desired would help so much!

Breeding or non-breeding are less of a concern to me personally, but I support that too!
Support! I have an enormous lair and would love both coliseum & breeding lists to be a bit shorter. I have many dragons that I don't breed at all and quite a few that do not fight, so this would definitely be useful!
Support! I have an enormous lair and would love both coliseum & breeding lists to be a bit shorter. I have many dragons that I don't breed at all and quite a few that do not fight, so this would definitely be useful!
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Responding to OP: So long as it's not a permanent arrangement I'd be supporting the idea of making a dragon a pacifist or abstinent. If I can undo it at any time, and their breeding cooldown starts the moment it's unchecked, I'd think it'd be fair. (It wouldn't be as fair if you're keeping a hundred ready to breed dragons at the same time I suppose, since they're not in the breeding pool at the time, so the cooldown they'd already waited before being put on the abstinent list shouldn't count. Essentially, I'd think checking the box would reset their breeding cooldown as if they'd just bred.)
Responding to OP: So long as it's not a permanent arrangement I'd be supporting the idea of making a dragon a pacifist or abstinent. If I can undo it at any time, and their breeding cooldown starts the moment it's unchecked, I'd think it'd be fair. (It wouldn't be as fair if you're keeping a hundred ready to breed dragons at the same time I suppose, since they're not in the breeding pool at the time, so the cooldown they'd already waited before being put on the abstinent list shouldn't count. Essentially, I'd think checking the box would reset their breeding cooldown as if they'd just bred.)
My progen, Freddy, is canonically a pacifist, I'd love this! I probably wouldn't do it for the breeding one, but that's simply because I like to have all my options. I absolutely support both!
My progen, Freddy, is canonically a pacifist, I'd love this! I probably wouldn't do it for the breeding one, but that's simply because I like to have all my options. I absolutely support both!
cPW6H3E.png
Bumping because it's been a while (though it may be my last since I just read the code of conduct and it said don't bump dead threads and I'm not sure if this thread is considered dead or not)
Bumping because it's been a while (though it may be my last since I just read the code of conduct and it said don't bump dead threads and I'm not sure if this thread is considered dead or not)
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
oh yes please. it's so hard to wade through a ton of dragons i'm never going to battle with just so i can find that fodder
oh yes please. it's so hard to wade through a ton of dragons i'm never going to battle with just so i can find that fodder
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13