Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I totally support this! I have two dragons in my lair right now who are abstinent. It would be great to mark them so I don't have to worry about goofing up and accidentally breeding them!
I totally support this! I have two dragons in my lair right now who are abstinent. It would be great to mark them so I don't have to worry about goofing up and accidentally breeding them!
lh5eiml.png
Support, as long as there is a way to undo it if you change your mind.
Support, as long as there is a way to undo it if you change your mind.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover oh yes, absolutely. I wouldn't want this if it was permanent. I made a point to say that in the suggestion~
@monkfishlover oh yes, absolutely. I wouldn't want this if it was permanent. I made a point to say that in the suggestion~
Do you like reading? Do you like dragons? Do you like reading about dragons? Then click HERE for a master list of Books About Dragons!
I support this idea! this sounds really handy, especially because I like to be painfully organized... XD
I support this idea! this sounds really handy, especially because I like to be painfully organized... XD
they/them
Support. Defintely gets annoying with huge lairs.
Support. Defintely gets annoying with huge lairs.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Supporting this too. My lair is huge and it gets a bit troublesome to scroll down the list.
Supporting this too. My lair is huge and it gets a bit troublesome to scroll down the list.
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
I really like this idea! I know my lair isn't large, but it would be nice to be able to remove non-fighting dragons from the coliseum as well as dragons that I don't ever intend to breed. And while this last option can be done by equipping apparel or familiars, I'd like to list some dragons that won't appear on the 'sell' page in the Auctionhouse. I've got a few gen 1 nocturnes I'm holding for a while that I haven't quite decided what to do with. It's getting annoying scrolling past them every time I want to sell hatchlings.

Put simply, I like the idea- but I could live without it.
I really like this idea! I know my lair isn't large, but it would be nice to be able to remove non-fighting dragons from the coliseum as well as dragons that I don't ever intend to breed. And while this last option can be done by equipping apparel or familiars, I'd like to list some dragons that won't appear on the 'sell' page in the Auctionhouse. I've got a few gen 1 nocturnes I'm holding for a while that I haven't quite decided what to do with. It's getting annoying scrolling past them every time I want to sell hatchlings.

Put simply, I like the idea- but I could live without it.
Ooh! I like this idea. Big support (as long as it is infinitely reversible). :D
Ooh! I like this idea. Big support (as long as it is infinitely reversible). :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Support! Some of my pairs have been retired now (bred for fodder to sell in my earlier days) and some just straight up don't breed. A way of removing them from the lists would be amazing tbh
Support! Some of my pairs have been retired now (bred for fodder to sell in my earlier days) and some just straight up don't breed. A way of removing them from the lists would be amazing tbh
Hmm. I don't think I support this but

I think maybe instead some sorta sorting thing? Like when you go to breed, the dragons you breed most would be on the top and easiest to see; the highest level dragons would be listed first in the coliseum or something like that (idk what the best system might be)
Hmm. I don't think I support this but

I think maybe instead some sorta sorting thing? Like when you go to breed, the dragons you breed most would be on the top and easiest to see; the highest level dragons would be listed first in the coliseum or something like that (idk what the best system might be)
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13