Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
support! i have a small lair too, but when the breeding cooldowns all finish i'm not gonna be able to find any (esp since i haven't named a lot).
support! i have a small lair too, but when the breeding cooldowns all finish i'm not gonna be able to find any (esp since i haven't named a lot).
24m9hm0.png
Support, I pretty much only use my lv 25 dragons for the coliseum and whatever dragon I'm leveling+exalting, so I'd like a way to filter out all of my other dragons.
Support, I pretty much only use my lv 25 dragons for the coliseum and whatever dragon I'm leveling+exalting, so I'd like a way to filter out all of my other dragons.
I see no harm in being able to prune our breeding/coli lists...but I'd rather not have any more icons. A lot of suggestions I see want to put icons on dragons, and I feel that leads to too much clutter.
I see no harm in being able to prune our breeding/coli lists...but I'd rather not have any more icons. A lot of suggestions I see want to put icons on dragons, and I feel that leads to too much clutter.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Indifferent, personally. I've never had any of these issues, despite a decent-sized lair, and I don't have specific pairs, I just breed whatever can breed at the moment. though I don't see the harm in implementing them.
Indifferent, personally. I've never had any of these issues, despite a decent-sized lair, and I don't have specific pairs, I just breed whatever can breed at the moment. though I don't see the harm in implementing them.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support.

My lair is small, but I can understand why people with larger lairs would like to have their dragons easier to find and sort.
Support.

My lair is small, but I can understand why people with larger lairs would like to have their dragons easier to find and sort.
Make this tiny goat a familiar.
Micro Goat
Support - I get really mixed up when trying to breed dragons, I have a lot of pairs but I don't like to breed them super often so I usually have like, 50+ RTB dragons I have to wade through when I DO decide to breed them. And since I'm so bad at remembering names (even of my own dragons) I usually have to open up my lair in a new tab and search for the pair so I can select them properly in the dropdown list...

And having the coli list cleaner would make it so that when I do want to switch up my team I don't have to use the weird buggy scrolling system to search for the dragon I want through all of the others I have no interest in training. Sometimes I'm scrolling around for 5 straight minutes because I keep accidentally skipping over the one I want...
Support - I get really mixed up when trying to breed dragons, I have a lot of pairs but I don't like to breed them super often so I usually have like, 50+ RTB dragons I have to wade through when I DO decide to breed them. And since I'm so bad at remembering names (even of my own dragons) I usually have to open up my lair in a new tab and search for the pair so I can select them properly in the dropdown list...

And having the coli list cleaner would make it so that when I do want to switch up my team I don't have to use the weird buggy scrolling system to search for the dragon I want through all of the others I have no interest in training. Sometimes I'm scrolling around for 5 straight minutes because I keep accidentally skipping over the one I want...
Oh Gods, support the "abstinent" suggestion sooooo hard.

I have numerous dragons I don't breed very much, if at all, because I have no mate for them. They're just kinda there, members of my Clan that have sentimental value. It gets frustrating digging through a huge list of dergs when many of them are RTB, especially when I have a list of 15 or 20 to go through. Being able to mark certain dragons as non-breeding would help quite a bit.
Oh Gods, support the "abstinent" suggestion sooooo hard.

I have numerous dragons I don't breed very much, if at all, because I have no mate for them. They're just kinda there, members of my Clan that have sentimental value. It gets frustrating digging through a huge list of dergs when many of them are RTB, especially when I have a list of 15 or 20 to go through. Being able to mark certain dragons as non-breeding would help quite a bit.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Support this or something similar! I have a dragon who I can never breed for lore reasons, and I've almost put her on a nest so many times because I don't have set pairs that I always go to. Also I train a lot of dragons for exalting, and it can be a pain to scroll through my entire lair when I'm setting up my team in the coli.
Support this or something similar! I have a dragon who I can never breed for lore reasons, and I've almost put her on a nest so many times because I don't have set pairs that I always go to. Also I train a lot of dragons for exalting, and it can be a pain to scroll through my entire lair when I'm setting up my team in the coli.
Archimeus-Cosmo_zps0a361fa5.png tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif Arietta-Cosmo_zps7c35738a.png
I like this, I know I have dragons I intend to "retire" soon. I'm tired of having so many tundras but I don't want to get rid of my progen, it's special to me now.
I like this, I know I have dragons I intend to "retire" soon. I'm tired of having so many tundras but I don't want to get rid of my progen, it's special to me now.
Mechanically, i would call that a filter for "Do not use for fighting" or "Do not use for breeding". It makes sense and thus has my support.
Mechanically, i would call that a filter for "Do not use for fighting" or "Do not use for breeding". It makes sense and thus has my support.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13