Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Functions in Bestiary
1 2 3 4
Support!
Support!
466w8yC.png
Support support sUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SUPPORT

I actually got onto the forums specifically to post this exact suggestion, because I'm *SO SICK* of wasting eons clicking through bestiary pages.

If anyone doesn't support this, they are the actual devil, because there is absolutely no justifying the fact that this doesn't exist, LOL.
Support support sUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SUPPORT

I actually got onto the forums specifically to post this exact suggestion, because I'm *SO SICK* of wasting eons clicking through bestiary pages.

If anyone doesn't support this, they are the actual devil, because there is absolutely no justifying the fact that this doesn't exist, LOL.
Zahzumafoo Art Shop!
[Anthro, dragons, humans, and more~]
Hatchlings for Sale!
Honestly, I don't see a lot of negatives to this, and I frequently have to scroll through the whole bestiary just to find stuff. Full support from me.
Though I would also like an addition that leaves previously collected familiars saved, as well as their bond when you had them. I had plenty of familiars that I had awakened, then gave away to someone else, and was disappointed to find that the bestiary hadn't saved.
It would also be a good reason to trade familiars between users, even if it's just to uncover the bestiary.
Honestly, I don't see a lot of negatives to this, and I frequently have to scroll through the whole bestiary just to find stuff. Full support from me.
Though I would also like an addition that leaves previously collected familiars saved, as well as their bond when you had them. I had plenty of familiars that I had awakened, then gave away to someone else, and was disappointed to find that the bestiary hadn't saved.
It would also be a good reason to trade familiars between users, even if it's just to uncover the bestiary.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Would love this feature. Including showing how many of a particular familiar you own. Then you can decide what to do with your duplicates. Baldwin? Gift? Sell?

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
Would love this feature. Including showing how many of a particular familiar you own. Then you can decide what to do with your duplicates. Baldwin? Gift? Sell?

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
tumblr_obnuwuJkgd1vu9karo10_500.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/02c8fd4a0b6047fb41c8790208db23fe/tumblr_inline_ofoo1tcmvh1tfmvub_250.png https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3def853e4d92240f6f0347d9def9b46/tumblr_inline_ohfczuXZyw1tfmvub_540.png

MRMeAKr.png
waterh4.png
[quote name="@cordura5" date="2022-01-22 17:06:03" ] Would love this feature. Including showing how many of a particular familiar you own. Then you can decide what to do with your duplicates. Baldwin? Gift? Sell? SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT [/quote] I'm sorry if you don't want to be pinged (or if you already know this), but many of these changes have already been implemented. Search option? it's in a drop down menu, making it kind of hard to find but it's there. splitting it between familiars you have and familiars you don't have? it's there. sort by completion? in the search part there's a sort by completion filter the only thing it doesn't have is the number of familiars you have, which I support as long as you can only see your own. otherwise, there could be the potential for people harassing others because "you have [number] of [rare familiar]! sell! sell! sell! sell!" Edit: the bestiary got an update in 2019 which added many of the things this thread asks for.
@cordura5 wrote on 2022-01-22 17:06:03:

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
I'm sorry if you don't want to be pinged (or if you already know this), but many of these changes have already been implemented.

Search option? it's in a drop down menu, making it kind of hard to find but it's there.

splitting it between familiars you have and familiars you don't have? it's there.

sort by completion? in the search part there's a sort by completion filter

the only thing it doesn't have is the number of familiars you have, which I support as long as you can only see your own. otherwise, there could be the potential for people harassing others because "you have [number] of [rare familiar]! sell! sell! sell! sell!"

Edit: the bestiary got an update in 2019 which added many of the things this thread asks for.
66283183.png 66719993.png
Didn't know about the other features, but the main one I am intertested in is still needed. I would like to see how many of each familiar I own. That way I can see which ones I have duplicates of, or even triplicates.
Didn't know about the other features, but the main one I am intertested in is still needed. I would like to see how many of each familiar I own. That way I can see which ones I have duplicates of, or even triplicates.
tumblr_obnuwuJkgd1vu9karo10_500.png

https://66.media.tumblr.com/02c8fd4a0b6047fb41c8790208db23fe/tumblr_inline_ofoo1tcmvh1tfmvub_250.png https://68.media.tumblr.com/d3def853e4d92240f6f0347d9def9b46/tumblr_inline_ohfczuXZyw1tfmvub_540.png

MRMeAKr.png
waterh4.png
What I need are
  • Filter that knows that Den and Lair are not the same
  • A way to sift through "Awakened, Bonded" without "bonding all, then sorting for awakened and looking for the green hat"*

* Yeah, I know it's a checkmark. Still looks like a cute French hat on the heart to me :D
What I need are
  • Filter that knows that Den and Lair are not the same
  • A way to sift through "Awakened, Bonded" without "bonding all, then sorting for awakened and looking for the green hat"*

* Yeah, I know it's a checkmark. Still looks like a cute French hat on the heart to me :D
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
1 2 3 4