Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Functions in Bestiary
1 2 3 4
Support. A function like this would be super useful!
Support. A function like this would be super useful!
Yes please!
Yes please!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
Support.
Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support
Support
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.pngspPhsAQeF.png
Lord, please. I've quit gifting familiars to friends because it is so tedious to click through 26 pages, or however many I need to click around to to locate the beggars.
Lord, please. I've quit gifting familiars to friends because it is so tedious to click through 26 pages, or however many I need to click around to to locate the beggars.
ot0aco5.png
Support!
Support!
LKzi7uW.png
Yes!! Always support much needed conveniences
Yes!! Always support much needed conveniences
tumblr_njxvvr0Wrn1qdq86jo2_250.gif
Support!!!

I just had to guess through a large amount of familiars today, to the point where it was just plain annoying. This would be brilliant.
Support!!!

I just had to guess through a large amount of familiars today, to the point where it was just plain annoying. This would be brilliant.
This is a hugely needed update. With the ever-increasing list of familiars, the number of pages in the bestiary is too long to have to scroll through.
Having alphabetized tabs, all which you can click on without scrolling through so many pages would be very helpful, indeed!
This is a hugely needed update. With the ever-increasing list of familiars, the number of pages in the bestiary is too long to have to scroll through.
Having alphabetized tabs, all which you can click on without scrolling through so many pages would be very helpful, indeed!
1 2 3 4