Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | User login status
I would love a way to see whether my friends are online somewhere on their clan profile page. Maybe just a little box with "active/idle/offline/busy" etc, and/or a timestamp for most recent activity?
Sometimes it's so hard to tell based on forum posts and recent clan activity.
I would love a way to see whether my friends are online somewhere on their clan profile page. Maybe just a little box with "active/idle/offline/busy" etc, and/or a timestamp for most recent activity?
Sometimes it's so hard to tell based on forum posts and recent clan activity.
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
As long as it's hide-able. I don't want people trying to seek me out, demanding I reply to their PMs at that moment just because I'm online.
As long as it's hide-able. I don't want people trying to seek me out, demanding I reply to their PMs at that moment just because I'm online.
Please, please don't ping me.

All dreams are but another reality. Don't forget.
hmm. good point.
That was kind of what I was going for with the 'busy' option, where you could somehow block people from seeing whether or not you're online.
hmm. good point.
That was kind of what I was going for with the 'busy' option, where you could somehow block people from seeing whether or not you're online.
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
I think this is a good idea and I agree with gemajgall that with the online offline option there should at least be the option of turning off whether people can view you as online. And in that instance just show that you are offline.
I think this is a good idea and I agree with gemajgall that with the online offline option there should at least be the option of turning off whether people can view you as online. And in that instance just show that you are offline.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
0150412frcherrybomb_sig_by_kagisnad-d8pv5tx.png003_zpskxikgayt.png
As long as people can be invisible, I like this idea. I would add an online marker to people's forum posts.
As long as people can be invisible, I like this idea. I would add an online marker to people's forum posts.
Support for an "Online" "Offline" and "Invisible" option.
Support for an "Online" "Offline" and "Invisible" option.
Support for the features mentioned by other players, such as the ability to hide if you're online or not :D
Support for the features mentioned by other players, such as the ability to hide if you're online or not :D
LKzi7uW.png
Yeah, only if there's an option to hide your online status. Otherwise I don't see why not. Every other site has this feature.
Yeah, only if there's an option to hide your online status. Otherwise I don't see why not. Every other site has this feature.
5Kmi3S4.gif
xxxxxxxx
call me kiz
any pronouns
est /// fr +3

pls ping me if
you want my
attention thx