Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Renaming button on Dragon Page
1 2 3
I was thinking that perhaps it would be nice to have a renaming button on the dragon pages.

It could work similar to how the boon button in the nests work.

It would be grey when you do not have any renaming scrolls but lit up when you have some in your hoard. If it is lit up because you have the scrolls you could click on the button on the dragon's page and rename them from their page rather than digging through the hoard and having to click on the scrolls in there.
I was thinking that perhaps it would be nice to have a renaming button on the dragon pages.

It could work similar to how the boon button in the nests work.

It would be grey when you do not have any renaming scrolls but lit up when you have some in your hoard. If it is lit up because you have the scrolls you could click on the button on the dragon's page and rename them from their page rather than digging through the hoard and having to click on the scrolls in there.
Support
Support
sffdgdfg_by_jebiblue-dcl2v88.gif
Support. The greyed out part is a nice touch.
Support. The greyed out part is a nice touch.
Please, please don't ping me.

All dreams are but another reality. Don't forget.
Support
Support
Support :)
Support :)
Support!
Support!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
Support ^^

I really like the idea of the button being greyed out when there are no scrolls to use. My main reason for supporting is that, at least in my experience, sometimes it has taken me a very long amount of time to rename a dragon because the popup doesn't load properly. I know that this isn't game breaking, but ten to fifteen minutes waiting for a preview to load isn't the best. I think it would also make it easier for users that have to use mobile.
Support ^^

I really like the idea of the button being greyed out when there are no scrolls to use. My main reason for supporting is that, at least in my experience, sometimes it has taken me a very long amount of time to rename a dragon because the popup doesn't load properly. I know that this isn't game breaking, but ten to fifteen minutes waiting for a preview to load isn't the best. I think it would also make it easier for users that have to use mobile.
Support. I often find myself going to dragon's pages when I want to change their name. This would make a lot of sense.
Support. I often find myself going to dragon's pages when I want to change their name. This would make a lot of sense.
they/them or he/him please. I'm in FR time.
Support.
Support.
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
support.
support.
o738mu.gif b8wtqf.jpg 2mxquf5.png 1tljwo.gif
1 2 3