Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Less sexualized familiars
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Wow, natural, BALANCED biological features being offensive. What. No support :| I understand someone would be offended by triple Z-cups, huge butts, suggstive poses and whatnot, but this? Come on...
I'm not even going to elaborate my thoughts; someone already did it.
Wow, natural, BALANCED biological features being offensive. What. No support :| I understand someone would be offended by triple Z-cups, huge butts, suggstive poses and whatnot, but this? Come on...
I'm not even going to elaborate my thoughts; someone already did it.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="Pennifeather" date="2014-10-10 23:07:37"]The crotch on the female Maren has bugged me since they were first introduced. I could forgive the breasts, but that? I mean come on, it's a fish. The males don't have that. There should be no legs under there, ergo, no crotch. What even.[/quote] This is the one that bothers me. If female Maren are going to have defined breasts and crotches and the impression of thighs, give the male Maren similar body types. It's creepy how it is. The others I don't have feelings on one way or another, though boob plate has always bothered me I've come to expect it will be in anything fantasy related at this point.
Pennifeather wrote on 2014-10-10 23:07:37:
The crotch on the female Maren has bugged me since they were first introduced. I could forgive the breasts, but that? I mean come on, it's a fish. The males don't have that. There should be no legs under there, ergo, no crotch. What even.

This is the one that bothers me. If female Maren are going to have defined breasts and crotches and the impression of thighs, give the male Maren similar body types. It's creepy how it is.

The others I don't have feelings on one way or another, though boob plate has always bothered me I've come to expect it will be in anything fantasy related at this point.
tumblr_inline_nm5aogxI3C1t2i6sg.giftumblr_inline_nm5amd4Rto1t2i6sg.gif
No support.
For all the reasons mentioned before.
Changing it now would require more work for the artist and why fix what isn't broken? I'm sorry that it bothers you, but it also doesn't bother a large majority.
No support.
For all the reasons mentioned before.
Changing it now would require more work for the artist and why fix what isn't broken? I'm sorry that it bothers you, but it also doesn't bother a large majority.
[quote name="Sirrush88" date="2014-10-11 01:31:08"]No support. These familiars are nowhere near over sexualized. Practically, I think Umbra said it well: [quote name="Umbra" date="2014-10-10 23:42:18"] And honestly, the last thing this site needs is more censorship. There shouldn't be anyone under 13 playing in the first place. If it's ok to have mild violence and slight gore, it's definitely ok to have a bit of cleavage.[/quote][/quote] This is pretty much my thoughts exactly. No support.
Sirrush88 wrote on 2014-10-11 01:31:08:
No support. These familiars are nowhere near over sexualized. Practically, I think Umbra said it well:
Umbra wrote on 2014-10-10 23:42:18:
And honestly, the last thing this site needs is more censorship. There shouldn't be anyone under 13 playing in the first place. If it's ok to have mild violence and slight gore, it's definitely ok to have a bit of cleavage.

This is pretty much my thoughts exactly. No support.
No support. Jeesh.

(I'm female before you say anything)
No support. Jeesh.

No support. I really like them and they don't go overboard with sexy to the point of indecency. Pretty sure the centaur armor is supposed to be molded to some degree, which is pretty awesome.

....I could go for more sexy male familiars, though. I do love me some snake/centaur/mermen. I'd love to see a rare male harpy, honestly. I want to know what they look like.
No support. I really like them and they don't go overboard with sexy to the point of indecency. Pretty sure the centaur armor is supposed to be molded to some degree, which is pretty awesome.

....I could go for more sexy male familiars, though. I do love me some snake/centaur/mermen. I'd love to see a rare male harpy, honestly. I want to know what they look like.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
I'm usually bothered by stuff that oversexualizes women in media... but none of those familiars seem sexualized to me at all.

It'd be really inconvenient to wear lots of clothes underwater I mean it's really hard to swim in clothing.

I guess the centaur's armor is sorta weird but she doesn't look sexual at all. I mean she's wearing fully covering armor and everything and has a very strong pose.

*shrugs*
I'm usually bothered by stuff that oversexualizes women in media... but none of those familiars seem sexualized to me at all.

It'd be really inconvenient to wear lots of clothes underwater I mean it's really hard to swim in clothing.

I guess the centaur's armor is sorta weird but she doesn't look sexual at all. I mean she's wearing fully covering armor and everything and has a very strong pose.

*shrugs*
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="GoredGuar" date="2014-10-11 09:12:26"] (I'm female before you say anything)[/quote] *looks at avatar, meeps in terror and runs away* As for quote unquote sexualized familiars, no, just no support for this.. *headfloor... headfloor... headfloor*
GoredGuar wrote on 2014-10-11 09:12:26:

*looks at avatar, meeps in terror and runs away*

As for quote unquote sexualized familiars, no, just no support for this..
*headfloor... headfloor... headfloor*
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
I am going to give the most minor of supports to the fact that female maren crotches make no sense (moreso since males lack them)...

...but only if we can also agree that the Luna Myth having boobs at all makes even LESS sense and should also be done away with. I am all for gendered anthropomorphic creatures as familiars, but come oooon.

But since that ain't happening, no support.
I am going to give the most minor of supports to the fact that female maren crotches make no sense (moreso since males lack them)...

...but only if we can also agree that the Luna Myth having boobs at all makes even LESS sense and should also be done away with. I am all for gendered anthropomorphic creatures as familiars, but come oooon.

But since that ain't happening, no support.
[quote name="Sirrush88" date="2014-10-11 01:31:08"]No support. These familiars are nowhere near over sexualized. Practically, I think Umbra said it well: [quote name="Umbra" date="2014-10-10 23:42:18"] And honestly, the last thing this site needs is more censorship. There shouldn't be anyone under 13 playing in the first place. If it's ok to have mild violence and slight gore, it's definitely ok to have a bit of cleavage.[/quote][/quote] This. No support for this suggestion at all. This is a site about dragons, which aren't biologically feasible either. Whatever excuses you give for dragons (magic or whatever), excuses can be made for the familiars.
Sirrush88 wrote on 2014-10-11 01:31:08:
No support. These familiars are nowhere near over sexualized. Practically, I think Umbra said it well:
Umbra wrote on 2014-10-10 23:42:18:
And honestly, the last thing this site needs is more censorship. There shouldn't be anyone under 13 playing in the first place. If it's ok to have mild violence and slight gore, it's definitely ok to have a bit of cleavage.

This. No support for this suggestion at all. This is a site about dragons, which aren't biologically feasible either. Whatever excuses you give for dragons (magic or whatever), excuses can be made for the familiars.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27