Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Less sexualized familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@TaffertianTales Mind if I quote you in the first post?

How do pings. Trying again.
@TaffertianTales Mind if I quote you in the first post?

How do pings. Trying again.
“blaireau’s
I believe those are breast plates, not skin tight armor.

I guess I can see a problem with the Maren but I've never thought about it before. I don't see one at all with the new centaur.

Also the new centaurs totally have muscles look at them arms
I believe those are breast plates, not skin tight armor.

I guess I can see a problem with the Maren but I've never thought about it before. I don't see one at all with the new centaur.

Also the new centaurs totally have muscles look at them arms
Z7d1txy.png
Support! I thought I was the only one that felt bothered by these sexualized familiars.

Especially on the centaurs. Their boob plates bother me greatly. I get enough of that in my video games...
Support! I thought I was the only one that felt bothered by these sexualized familiars.

Especially on the centaurs. Their boob plates bother me greatly. I get enough of that in my video games...
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
Sure!
@Seele: armor deflects blows away from the body. Boob plates direct blows directly to the sternum. They will DIE if they are hit in the chest. Better explanation linked to on page 2.
Sure!
@Seele: armor deflects blows away from the body. Boob plates direct blows directly to the sternum. They will DIE if they are hit in the chest. Better explanation linked to on page 2.
1qad2pq.jpg
The crotch on the female Maren has bugged me since they were first introduced. I could forgive the breasts, but that? I mean come on, it's a fish. The males don't have that. There should be no legs under there, ergo, no crotch. What even.
The crotch on the female Maren has bugged me since they were first introduced. I could forgive the breasts, but that? I mean come on, it's a fish. The males don't have that. There should be no legs under there, ergo, no crotch. What even.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Boob plates don't bother me because it's a standard trope for fantasy stuff, which FR fits into.
Boob plates don't bother me because it's a standard trope for fantasy stuff, which FR fits into.
I never thought of them as that... the girls' armor is as practical as the males' armor in the centaurs, tbh. I really like the humanoid familiars because both sexes aren't too different, and are equally lovely c:

But I can see how the boob armor is bothersome, lmao. At least it slightly makes sense. And I thought the male Maren had that "crotch", too? IDK.

edit: why is it when there are mermaids/reptile/bug women they always have to have boobs...? Unless it's for show only I dunno why non-mammals would need boobs. But that's just me. D:
I never thought of them as that... the girls' armor is as practical as the males' armor in the centaurs, tbh. I really like the humanoid familiars because both sexes aren't too different, and are equally lovely c:

But I can see how the boob armor is bothersome, lmao. At least it slightly makes sense. And I thought the male Maren had that "crotch", too? IDK.

edit: why is it when there are mermaids/reptile/bug women they always have to have boobs...? Unless it's for show only I dunno why non-mammals would need boobs. But that's just me. D:
[quote name="Pixar" date="2014-10-10 23:16:56"]And I thought the male Maren had that "crotch", too? IDK.[/quote] I wish.
Pixar wrote on 2014-10-10 23:16:56:
And I thought the male Maren had that "crotch", too? IDK.

I wish.
[quote]Boob plates don't bother me because it's a standard trope for fantasy stuff, which FR fits into.[/quote] This and also I just can't really bring myself to debate armor accuracy with something like this. She's only a really small aspect of this game. We don't even see her most of the time unless you're actively in the coliseum. I'd have more of an issue with it if she were a main character of a game and she was actively fighting. At least she's not wearing an armor bikini lol
Quote:

This and also I just can't really bring myself to debate armor accuracy with something like this. She's only a really small aspect of this game. We don't even see her most of the time unless you're actively in the coliseum. I'd have more of an issue with it if she were a main character of a game and she was actively fighting.

At least she's not wearing an armor bikini lol
Z7d1txy.png
@Nenya

same here @w@
@Nenya

same here @w@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27