Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Less sexualized familiars
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Nineteen

That is a justification I would be a bit more satisfied with. Though I still think the mock up if what it would look like without the dent in the middle looks nicer.
@Nineteen

That is a justification I would be a bit more satisfied with. Though I still think the mock up if what it would look like without the dent in the middle looks nicer.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
[quote name="TheLOAD" date="2014-10-15 13:43:28"]@Trisdino Not really irrelevant. It may not be important to you, but it's a design choice to me that just looks lazy and overdone. I don't really care if they're overly sexualized or not, but armor that looks like actual armor would just look nicer to me.[/quote] You misunderstand be. It is irrelevant for another reason. Anyway, I will explain soon, just need a bit of time to make the post.
TheLOAD wrote on 2014-10-15 13:43:28:
@Trisdino

Not really irrelevant. It may not be important to you, but it's a design choice to me that just looks lazy and overdone. I don't really care if they're overly sexualized or not, but armor that looks like actual armor would just look nicer to me.

You misunderstand be. It is irrelevant for another reason. Anyway, I will explain soon, just need a bit of time to make the post.
@Trisdino

Alright. I await your results.
@Trisdino

Alright. I await your results.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
Will either be today or tomorrow, it is getting late, so we will see whether I finish it today. We had a back and forth discussion, and have arrived at what is, if probably not the actual thought process of the artist, then at least a solid and logical explanation in-universe.
Will either be today or tomorrow, it is getting late, so we will see whether I finish it today. We had a back and forth discussion, and have arrived at what is, if probably not the actual thought process of the artist, then at least a solid and logical explanation in-universe.
@Trisdino

Alright.
@Trisdino

Alright.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
Ugh.

Please don't blame Lightning Flight for Trisdino.
Ugh.

Please don't blame Lightning Flight for Trisdino.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@Nequam

I won't blame anyone for anything. I'm just curious to see what they have to say.
@Nequam

I won't blame anyone for anything. I'm just curious to see what they have to say.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@theload
i engaged with them in a discussion because he wanted to talk about historical examples of female armor. and being a huge history nerd i literally gave them what im assuming is going to be their derailing argument in this thread. he is probably going to argue that it isnt actual armor based on x, y, z and is instead culturally significant body paint.
im so so so sorry for this.
@theload
i engaged with them in a discussion because he wanted to talk about historical examples of female armor. and being a huge history nerd i literally gave them what im assuming is going to be their derailing argument in this thread. he is probably going to argue that it isnt actual armor based on x, y, z and is instead culturally significant body paint.
im so so so sorry for this.
@chromaticCrow

Guess we'll see when they post.

Really I just sort of feel bad for the OP. This forum seems to have gotten out of hand.
@chromaticCrow

Guess we'll see when they post.

Really I just sort of feel bad for the OP. This forum seems to have gotten out of hand.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@theLoad
i do too oh god.
see, i think that OP has tried to invite us into an important discussion on the sexualization of female bodies in fantasy. and i personally think that the female centaurs design kinda falls into a strange grey area that needs to be discussed. im pretty sure that most feminist minded people will agree that sexualization of female characters in fantasy is wrong, but when its unconsciously taken out of context (i doubt the illustrator intended to sexualize the centaur) what do we do?
@theLoad
i do too oh god.
see, i think that OP has tried to invite us into an important discussion on the sexualization of female bodies in fantasy. and i personally think that the female centaurs design kinda falls into a strange grey area that needs to be discussed. im pretty sure that most feminist minded people will agree that sexualization of female characters in fantasy is wrong, but when its unconsciously taken out of context (i doubt the illustrator intended to sexualize the centaur) what do we do?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27