Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Journal/Log?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support!

Having a place to put clan lore would be amazing. Especially since it can't all fit on one dragons page or profile page.
Support!

Having a place to put clan lore would be amazing. Especially since it can't all fit on one dragons page or profile page.
2nsny8w.jpg
Support 100%. As someone who writes a lot trying to fit it all in the little info areas under each and individual dragon is a real pain so having something like that that won't get lost in the forums, or you just get so tired of doing trying to update it for, as I said, each dragon.
Support 100%. As someone who writes a lot trying to fit it all in the little info areas under each and individual dragon is a real pain so having something like that that won't get lost in the forums, or you just get so tired of doing trying to update it for, as I said, each dragon.

Bunni
Emporium

Cl os e d
Definitely support! This would be great for keeping things like lore organized, updating your friends on things, etc.
Definitely support! This would be great for keeping things like lore organized, updating your friends on things, etc.
Aspen/Hoku || 27 || +3 FRT || they/he
HdmxfuE.pngACOZFAh.png9hqcHsy.pngmtHAEL4.pngFvSLVNv.png6Dq3jOp.pngWn6vGC1.pngQYpIXaH.png6Cw2S3h.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png6YousWl.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngjbMLSIO.pngYJYmFy0.pngu7OYglJ.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Oh YES PLEASE. I would love to have an on-site journal. I'm keeping my lore stuff on my FR blog now, but it would be so much easier than saving and uploading images to tumblr. Plus, we could test our codes before we make a post. 100% support from me!
Oh YES PLEASE. I would love to have an on-site journal. I'm keeping my lore stuff on my FR blog now, but it would be so much easier than saving and uploading images to tumblr. Plus, we could test our codes before we make a post. 100% support from me!
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
this would be a blessing tbh
i actually made a sideblog for an FR tumblr not long ago but got nervous and just deleted it lmao- it should be considered that not everyone wants to get on several sites just to get some lore and the like down sooo :v this would really come in handy
this would be a blessing tbh
i actually made a sideblog for an FR tumblr not long ago but got nervous and just deleted it lmao- it should be considered that not everyone wants to get on several sites just to get some lore and the like down sooo :v this would really come in handy
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
I would love this!! I'd probably use it for lore and my commissions so I don't clutter my thread ^v^ Maybe have it set up a like having a named journal with entries, and be able to have multiple journals? That's what would work best for me anyway :D
I would love this!! I'd probably use it for lore and my commissions so I don't clutter my thread ^v^ Maybe have it set up a like having a named journal with entries, and be able to have multiple journals? That's what would work best for me anyway :D
bqyDBJE.png UrGwz24.png UXT1mAD.png
This is exactly what I came to the Suggestions forum for!

It would be perfect for those who like to keep track of the dragons that come in and out of their lairs - especially those that have been a permanent fixture within their clan for a time. I've recently been thinking of getting rid of several dragons, but feel I can't because their lore would be lost - unless it were stuck on another dragon's bio which is a little awkward, especially if you start building up a surplus.

I don't think moderation would be a problem, especially if it's implemented as a personal journal. I see it as being a blown up version of bios/clan information.

Overall it would be nice having a place made specifically for users to expound on their clan lore, not just that of individual dragons.
This is exactly what I came to the Suggestions forum for!

It would be perfect for those who like to keep track of the dragons that come in and out of their lairs - especially those that have been a permanent fixture within their clan for a time. I've recently been thinking of getting rid of several dragons, but feel I can't because their lore would be lost - unless it were stuck on another dragon's bio which is a little awkward, especially if you start building up a surplus.

I don't think moderation would be a problem, especially if it's implemented as a personal journal. I see it as being a blown up version of bios/clan information.

Overall it would be nice having a place made specifically for users to expound on their clan lore, not just that of individual dragons.
JOMDIQa.png
Came into Suggestions to look for something like this. I'd love to have something like this implemented. Having it be accessible on-site via one's profile, perhaps with a toggle for whether the journal is available to the public or if it's made private, would be neat. I'd love to see something that's mini-forum-like. The entries for the journal could function as if you were creating a thread (this would be treated as a new entry), title, maybe a short subject space for a summary or labelling purposes, and then the text body. It would help cut down the amount of personal threads or threads that aren't exactly discussions, but can't go anywhere else since there's no Testing/Spam section for people to freely post or document stuff if they preferred to not have anyone comment in it, have control over whether or not someone [i]could[/i] comment, or even see it in the first place. The log archives could mimic the Recent Forum Activity box where it shows the month and day, the thread title. Using my own profile and inspect element as an example...: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8436fc0bdd243dd5ac98670cf74fbe4d/1728144340b9484c-7e/s400x600/21eaf4af92f2bd75dc91c98548d79b2908efd601.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/19772e06661bd9d18ef482001f37540c/1728144340b9484c-f8/s500x750/b2d3bf120c74d8924109510cc3f8ff9bafdf2237.png[/img] I can imagine possibly using Vistas and Scenes to decorate an entry to match the mood of the entry or add a little pizzazz. As @/Annadelle said before, if the journals function like clan information and dragon bios where people can't comment on them, then there shouldn't be an issue? Like comments and forum posts, if someone comes across a journal entry that's being used as like, say, a public blacklist (assuming the journal is toggled to be public or the journal itself is 100% public), then others could just report it to a mod.
Came into Suggestions to look for something like this. I'd love to have something like this implemented. Having it be accessible on-site via one's profile, perhaps with a toggle for whether the journal is available to the public or if it's made private, would be neat.

I'd love to see something that's mini-forum-like. The entries for the journal could function as if you were creating a thread (this would be treated as a new entry), title, maybe a short subject space for a summary or labelling purposes, and then the text body.

It would help cut down the amount of personal threads or threads that aren't exactly discussions, but can't go anywhere else since there's no Testing/Spam section for people to freely post or document stuff if they preferred to not have anyone comment in it, have control over whether or not someone could comment, or even see it in the first place.

The log archives could mimic the Recent Forum Activity box where it shows the month and day, the thread title.

Using my own profile and inspect element as an example...:
21eaf4af92f2bd75dc91c98548d79b2908efd601.png

b2d3bf120c74d8924109510cc3f8ff9bafdf2237.png

I can imagine possibly using Vistas and Scenes to decorate an entry to match the mood of the entry or add a little pizzazz.

As @/Annadelle said before, if the journals function like clan information and dragon bios where people can't comment on them, then there shouldn't be an issue? Like comments and forum posts, if someone comes across a journal entry that's being used as like, say, a public blacklist (assuming the journal is toggled to be public or the journal itself is 100% public), then others could just report it to a mod.
Ping me to get my attention.
Support, I love this idea!
Support, I love this idea!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
1 2 3 4 5 6