Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to join Beastclan as a Flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No support. As everyone else has said, this is Flight Rising, not Beast Rising.
ch1ZmDJ.png
Since I honestly don't see dragons and the beast clans getting along on a large scale, I would say that if you join a beast clan, all your dragons except maybe one or two would leave your lair, I mean after all, if the beast clans have a grievance against dragons what is to say they won't take it out on any dragon, not just those actively trying to kill them? So would YOU want to nest where the beastclans could get to your eggs or hatchlings?

I agree with the no supports. This is a dragon breeding site, and it really makes no sense for a dragon breeding site to allow you to join a non-dragon flight. Plus, what would be the element of the flight. I believe that it has been said that dragon eggs won't hatch without the elemental magic present in a nest (which is why you don't have neutral dragons), so how would that work? Also, exalting. Exalting isn't just sending dragons to fight for their Deities, it is also a way to try to reduce the dragon population on site and free up server space. How would that work? Would the dragons be willing to fight other dragons? would the Beastclans ALLOW the dragons to fight alongside them? Also, as other people have pointed out, the beast clans are not one huge family. So would you need several 'clans' so that if you want to join the longnecks you could?
Since I honestly don't see dragons and the beast clans getting along on a large scale, I would say that if you join a beast clan, all your dragons except maybe one or two would leave your lair, I mean after all, if the beast clans have a grievance against dragons what is to say they won't take it out on any dragon, not just those actively trying to kill them? So would YOU want to nest where the beastclans could get to your eggs or hatchlings?

I agree with the no supports. This is a dragon breeding site, and it really makes no sense for a dragon breeding site to allow you to join a non-dragon flight. Plus, what would be the element of the flight. I believe that it has been said that dragon eggs won't hatch without the elemental magic present in a nest (which is why you don't have neutral dragons), so how would that work? Also, exalting. Exalting isn't just sending dragons to fight for their Deities, it is also a way to try to reduce the dragon population on site and free up server space. How would that work? Would the dragons be willing to fight other dragons? would the Beastclans ALLOW the dragons to fight alongside them? Also, as other people have pointed out, the beast clans are not one huge family. So would you need several 'clans' so that if you want to join the longnecks you could?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Garuna" date=2015-07-25 01:37:57] No support. As everyone else has said, this is Flight Rising, not Beast Rising. [/quote]
Garuna wrote on 2015-07-25:
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Although it would be cool, it's relatively impossible.

FR is specifically for dragons, so doing something like this wouldn't make much sense. It would conflict with on site lore, and then you'd have issues with nests and eye color if you had dragons within that flight- or, group I should say- since they aren't considered a flight.

However, you can always combat this with your own Headcanons, like your clan being BeastClans allies and what-not.
Although it would be cool, it's relatively impossible.

FR is specifically for dragons, so doing something like this wouldn't make much sense. It would conflict with on site lore, and then you'd have issues with nests and eye color if you had dragons within that flight- or, group I should say- since they aren't considered a flight.

However, you can always combat this with your own Headcanons, like your clan being BeastClans allies and what-not.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
In truth, I only see that as supporting beastclans in dominance thing, don't as having beasts not as pets of dragons, but then, where your dragons suppose to level up? Replacing every single beast with dragon in coliseum looks like a really big deal. Especially "loot things" seems to be complicated if somebody try to do that.
In truth, I only see that as supporting beastclans in dominance thing, don't as having beasts not as pets of dragons, but then, where your dragons suppose to level up? Replacing every single beast with dragon in coliseum looks like a really big deal. Especially "loot things" seems to be complicated if somebody try to do that.
No support, sorry. It would be very hard to code and you can always make lore-relationships with the beastclans with a bit of imagination. I saw a lot of people roleplaying as a Beastclan ally on the site.
No support, sorry. It would be very hard to code and you can always make lore-relationships with the beastclans with a bit of imagination. I saw a lot of people roleplaying as a Beastclan ally on the site.
But who would they fight in the Coli??
But who would they fight in the Coli??
Have a nice day!
Maybe a spinoff game instead of adding something so big to flight rising?
Maybe a spinoff game instead of adding something so big to flight rising?
-I have also been thinking about this and the problem is this: the admins have done wayyyy too good a job on the lore of the beastclans. I got sucked right in! lol Honestly, I don't want the beastclans to mess with FR. HOWEVER, if the creators of FR ever decided to have a seperate site in mirror of FR, I'd be right there!

That would be sooo much fun! Swapping between FR and BeastClans. Breeding the beastclans with perhaps dragon familiars, with the clans trying to survive the dragons for just one more day, trying to build a society... could go so far with that! And the best part is that they've already laid down most of the framework. Wouldn't take many tweaks to make it a unique site and, since it would be created by the same creators as FR, no infringement to worry about and, thus, destroy the integrity of either site.

As much fun as I have on FR (and I play every day and sometimes multiple times a day), there are times that I would like to breed something other than a Dragon. Problem is, no one else, imo, has even come close to the overall quality of site as FR. Even the frustrating parts are fun. lol
-I have also been thinking about this and the problem is this: the admins have done wayyyy too good a job on the lore of the beastclans. I got sucked right in! lol Honestly, I don't want the beastclans to mess with FR. HOWEVER, if the creators of FR ever decided to have a seperate site in mirror of FR, I'd be right there!

That would be sooo much fun! Swapping between FR and BeastClans. Breeding the beastclans with perhaps dragon familiars, with the clans trying to survive the dragons for just one more day, trying to build a society... could go so far with that! And the best part is that they've already laid down most of the framework. Wouldn't take many tweaks to make it a unique site and, since it would be created by the same creators as FR, no infringement to worry about and, thus, destroy the integrity of either site.

As much fun as I have on FR (and I play every day and sometimes multiple times a day), there are times that I would like to breed something other than a Dragon. Problem is, no one else, imo, has even come close to the overall quality of site as FR. Even the frustrating parts are fun. lol
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png
This will probably never happen. However it would be amazing to join the Beastclans
This will probably never happen. However it would be amazing to join the Beastclans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8