Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Search Parameters: TICKYBOXES
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Ariaste Support but could we add an option for levels 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25 boxes or something to sort by level of dragon?
@Ariaste Support but could we add an option for levels 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25 boxes or something to sort by level of dragon?
signature.jpg
Very much support!
Very much support!
Bump!
Bump!
i need this so much oh my god, i waste so much time searching for every possible option it's terrible
i need this so much oh my god, i waste so much time searching for every possible option it's terrible
and i'm eating this banana, lunchtime be damned
We need this so badly. My breeding project and all the permutations of greens/blacks that I go through... This really needs to happen. Ticky boxes!!!
We need this so badly. My breeding project and all the permutations of greens/blacks that I go through... This really needs to happen. Ticky boxes!!!
pancatcher.pngIHmtmDn.pngcJbXfIH.png0IqiuCu.png
Bump!
Bump!
Support to the ends of the earth and back again. So much support. EVERY support.
Support to the ends of the earth and back again. So much support. EVERY support.
Support
Support
support!
support!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
SUPPORT, [i]so[/i] much support for this. [quote name="judepcb" date="2014-12-04 07:05:50"]i need this so much oh my god, i waste so much time searching for every possible option it's terrible[/quote] ^ yup that is me as well ^ If for some reason (coding difficulty or other) this cannot be feasibly included in the AH, then I would be happy to have it for the dragon search menu, because at least then I could click on individual dragons to see if they are in the AH or not. EDIT: quoting & bolding this because this is also how I imagined searching by color range to be: [quote name="nika" date="2014-11-15 16:15:52"]@Ariaste By the way, I think a lot of the time when people say "color ranges", they don't mean specific ones like "red range" etc - they mean,[b] you pick two colors from a dropdown, and get all the colors in between. [/b][/quote]
SUPPORT, so much support for this.
judepcb wrote on 2014-12-04 07:05:50:

^ yup that is me as well ^

If for some reason (coding difficulty or other) this cannot be feasibly included in the AH, then I would be happy to have it for the dragon search menu, because at least then I could click on individual dragons to see if they are in the AH or not.

EDIT: quoting & bolding this because this is also how I imagined searching by color range to be:
nika wrote on 2014-11-15 16:15:52:
@Ariaste By the way, I think a lot of the time when people say "color ranges", they don't mean specific ones like "red range" etc - they mean, you pick two colors from a dropdown, and get all the colors in between.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19