Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Search Parameters: TICKYBOXES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
YES PLEASE.
YES PLEASE.
[quote name="Katherine" date="2014-09-25 15:22:44"]YES THIS SO MUCH SUPPORT. Also, related: search color [i]ranges[/I]. We need both of these so badly. ;___;[/quote] COLOUR RANGES YAAAAAS
Katherine wrote on 2014-09-25 15:22:44:
YES THIS SO MUCH SUPPORT.
Also, related: search color ranges. We need both of these so badly. ;___;

COLOUR RANGES YAAAAAS
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
Support.
Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Yeah, big support. I don't know how many times threw up my hands because I couldn't search for the right parameters.

edit:
And YES on color ranges, please!
Yeah, big support. I don't know how many times threw up my hands because I couldn't search for the right parameters.

edit:
And YES on color ranges, please!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
I've noticed a lot of people wanting color-range searches, but you know that the tickyboxes would pretty much eliminate the need for a separate color-range search, yes?

Cause then instead of selecting red range, you'd just select red, maroon, crimson, tomato, rust, blood, carmine. The problem with having a separate search parameter for ranges is that some of the colors are quite subjective: Is shadow in the black range or the purple range? Is aqua in the blue range or the green range? Is rust in the red range or the brown range?

Also, what if you hate half of the red range? I would advise a famous programmer's proverb: KISS (Keep It Simple, Silly). ;)
I've noticed a lot of people wanting color-range searches, but you know that the tickyboxes would pretty much eliminate the need for a separate color-range search, yes?

Cause then instead of selecting red range, you'd just select red, maroon, crimson, tomato, rust, blood, carmine. The problem with having a separate search parameter for ranges is that some of the colors are quite subjective: Is shadow in the black range or the purple range? Is aqua in the blue range or the green range? Is rust in the red range or the brown range?

Also, what if you hate half of the red range? I would advise a famous programmer's proverb: KISS (Keep It Simple, Silly). ;)
Bump.
Bump.
Bump!
Bump!
So much support!
So much support!
bH7MWqP.png

YES DEFINITELY! Do this. :)

YES DEFINITELY! Do this. :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~