Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Search Parameters: TICKYBOXES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I have, and ever will be, in support of anything that would allow more ticky boxes on websites. Ticky boxes are rad and the superior choice platform.

Also anything so that I can look at multiple breeds of dragons without having to see Tundra.
I have, and ever will be, in support of anything that would allow more ticky boxes on websites. Ticky boxes are rad and the superior choice platform.

Also anything so that I can look at multiple breeds of dragons without having to see Tundra.
I would love this so much.
I would love this so much.
Support. Even being able to limit the search to treasure genes for example would be epic.
Support. Even being able to limit the search to treasure genes for example would be epic.
1qad2pq.jpg
[quote name="Nenya" date="2014-09-25 15:09:32"]OH GOSH I WANT THIS SO BAD! There are breeds I wish I could exclude entirely from searches, and sometimes you just want an option to check "all genes but basic', amirite?[/quote] THIS. So many times I've had to search through every individual outcome to find what I want. Even just adding a hatchling/dragon search would be awesome.
Nenya wrote on 2014-09-25 15:09:32:
OH GOSH I WANT THIS SO BAD! There are breeds I wish I could exclude entirely from searches, and sometimes you just want an option to check "all genes but basic', amirite?

THIS. So many times I've had to search through every individual outcome to find what I want. Even just adding a hatchling/dragon search would be awesome.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
Bump
Bump
YES!
YES!
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
THIS PLEASE. FOR BREEDING PROJECTS EVERYWHERE.
THIS PLEASE. FOR BREEDING PROJECTS EVERYWHERE.
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
oooh support
oooh support
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
Yes, support. And also color ranges. Or just tickyboxes for colors too.
Yes, support. And also color ranges. Or just tickyboxes for colors too.
tumblr_noj4h5GCk41s6fg0ro1_100.png
I didnt even know i wanted this until i read it.
SUPPORT.
I didnt even know i wanted this until i read it.
SUPPORT.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19