Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Search Parameters: TICKYBOXES
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I support this so very much

As already mentioned many times; breeding projects and fandragons would be so much easier.
I support this so very much

As already mentioned many times; breeding projects and fandragons would be so much easier.
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
Every time I'm in the AH I wish the search was like this. And that's a lot. Multiple times daily.
So yes, yes yes yes, SUPPORT.
Every time I'm in the AH I wish the search was like this. And that's a lot. Multiple times daily.
So yes, yes yes yes, SUPPORT.
OfWMi9m.gif
Thisthisthis, so much this.
It would make searching for a dragon much easier and less time consuming.
Thisthisthis, so much this.
It would make searching for a dragon much easier and less time consuming.
What, I'm supposed to put something here?
Change comes for you
Even if you're hiding out
So wake to these truths
And maybe you'll believe me now
Hoarder of 'Atls since August '15.
Now that the color wheel expansion has been released, it's almost impossible, at least for me, to search for dragons that I want ((anything in the green range/green and brown together) without spending hours and hours on it). This suggestion would make using AH so, so much easier.
Now that the color wheel expansion has been released, it's almost impossible, at least for me, to search for dragons that I want ((anything in the green range/green and brown together) without spending hours and hours on it). This suggestion would make using AH so, so much easier.
naturebanner.png
I'm 10 hours ahead of FR time! fi.gif
Support. I would also like if you could exclude from the search too.
Support. I would also like if you could exclude from the search too.
I fully and wholeheartedly support this. I've been needing something like this for some time now. It would make everything SO much easier.
I fully and wholeheartedly support this. I've been needing something like this for some time now. It would make everything SO much easier.
lightshieldl.png

chelsea
she | her
+2 FR

...and we came forth to behold the stars.
je67dzK.gif
I was thinking about this earlier, and I suggest that it goes sort of like ArchiveofOurOwn's tag search system where instead of having an absolutely massive list on the side all the time, you'd have the ticked boxes appear in a list titled "Selected" or something similar.
I was thinking about this earlier, and I suggest that it goes sort of like ArchiveofOurOwn's tag search system where instead of having an absolutely massive list on the side all the time, you'd have the ticked boxes appear in a list titled "Selected" or something similar.
I support the heck out of this! I would love to find dragons with just the colors I like in my fave ranges.
I support the heck out of this! I would love to find dragons with just the colors I like in my fave ranges.
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
support support support!

solves a lot of problems at once :)
support support support!

solves a lot of problems at once :)
BFEMrcM.png
Please! Because I was going to suggest a way to show "not"
IE: I'm ok with any flight eyes except Plague (sorry, the red eyes wig me out) or any tert besides smoke or gembond
Please! Because I was going to suggest a way to show "not"
IE: I'm ok with any flight eyes except Plague (sorry, the red eyes wig me out) or any tert besides smoke or gembond
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19