Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Clear All" for Alerts
1 2
Yes! I support this. I am one of those people who clears an alert everytime I get one and this would be sooooooooooooooooooooo helpful!
Yes! I support this. I am one of those people who clears an alert everytime I get one and this would be sooooooooooooooooooooo helpful!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
Support! I clear out alerts whenever I get them and it would be nice to have a clear all button for the days when I get 15 pings in the morning.
Support! I clear out alerts whenever I get them and it would be nice to have a clear all button for the days when I get 15 pings in the morning.
PQznZys.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:
Suggestions Forum Policy wrote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • Support
  • No support
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
This has been here since June 2017 and I'm not sure if there are other newer threads about this since I only found this through the compilation post, but I just want to post cause I think this is a great idea and would love to see it.

Ideally, it would be something like:
  • (OPTIONAL) a button at the top of the alerts page to "Show Checkboxes"/"Select Alerts"
    - this would enable or disable showing the checkboxes beside each alert which will allow you to select the alerts you want to delete
  • (when checkboxes are visible) buttons at the top to "SELECT ALL" or "DESELECT ALL"
    - to easily select all alerts. Note: would only work for alerts on that page
  • the "DELETE" button to delete all checked items

OR, alternatively:
  • buttons at the top for "DELETE ALL" and "SELECT ALERTS TO DELETE"
    - "DELETE ALL" would delete all alerts on that page with one click. "SELECT ALERTS" would work the same as the "SHOW CHECKBOXES" button described above

So, essentially, similar to the PM system.
This has been here since June 2017 and I'm not sure if there are other newer threads about this since I only found this through the compilation post, but I just want to post cause I think this is a great idea and would love to see it.

Ideally, it would be something like:
  • (OPTIONAL) a button at the top of the alerts page to "Show Checkboxes"/"Select Alerts"
    - this would enable or disable showing the checkboxes beside each alert which will allow you to select the alerts you want to delete
  • (when checkboxes are visible) buttons at the top to "SELECT ALL" or "DESELECT ALL"
    - to easily select all alerts. Note: would only work for alerts on that page
  • the "DELETE" button to delete all checked items

OR, alternatively:
  • buttons at the top for "DELETE ALL" and "SELECT ALERTS TO DELETE"
    - "DELETE ALL" would delete all alerts on that page with one click. "SELECT ALERTS" would work the same as the "SHOW CHECKBOXES" button described above

So, essentially, similar to the PM system.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Support. I like to keep my Alerts clear... but I often go on hiatus and come back to 12+ pages full of alerts.
Support. I like to keep my Alerts clear... but I often go on hiatus and come back to 12+ pages full of alerts.
Oh, I didn't see this thread until after I made my own on the topic. Should I delete mine? This one's been more fully expanded and already noticed by the staff, though. I really like the suggestions here.

Support.
Oh, I didn't see this thread until after I made my own on the topic. Should I delete mine? This one's been more fully expanded and already noticed by the staff, though. I really like the suggestions here.

Support.
i literally have over a hundred pages of alerts so this would be very nice. manually removing them is very tedious
i literally have over a hundred pages of alerts so this would be very nice. manually removing them is very tedious
1 2