Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt counter
1 2 3 4
Support!
I'd also love to see a feature where you can start a new, separate count for a period of time? Like, to see how many you've exalted for the push (but you could also do that with math oops)
Support!
I'd also love to see a feature where you can start a new, separate count for a period of time? Like, to see how many you've exalted for the push (but you could also do that with math oops)
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion. From our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [br] [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote][br] When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion.

From our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
support!

I buy dragons to exalt and I'd love to see how many dragons i've exalted!
support!

I buy dragons to exalt and I'd love to see how many dragons i've exalted!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
support for this ideal
support for this ideal
JIqfPQz.pngbUUy115.png
1 2 3 4