Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt counter
1 2 3 4
Support! This'd be a very useful thing to add. :3
Support! This'd be a very useful thing to add. :3
winner winner 3478.png
I support this!
I support this!
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
I will support this with my life.
MUCH NEED.
I will support this with my life.
MUCH NEED.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
yes!!!
yes!!!
I don't know if they have the data stored somewhere so the count might have to start from scratch but that’s still fine. Put the count in account settings and update it once a day. Later on I’d expand on the feature and put something in the Scrying workshop, like a reward system based on what breeds, genes and genders of dragons you’ve exalted and in what amount.
I don't know if they have the data stored somewhere so the count might have to start from scratch but that’s still fine. Put the count in account settings and update it once a day. Later on I’d expand on the feature and put something in the Scrying workshop, like a reward system based on what breeds, genes and genders of dragons you’ve exalted and in what amount.
ppp-badge_solostore.gif m6asBGp.pngnD713ZL.gif
FWMW3nE.png
SUPPORT. I don't see why it couldn't just be added in the "account settings" statistics.
SUPPORT. I don't see why it couldn't just be added in the "account settings" statistics.
h4uz0mr.gif
[quote name="ZaxProxy" date="2014-09-10 02:48:39"]I don't know if they have the data stored somewhere so the count might have to start from scratch but that’s still fine. Put the count in account settings and update it once a day. Later on I’d expand on the feature and put something in the Scrying workshop, like a reward system based on what breeds, genes and genders of dragons you’ve exalted and in what amount.[/quote]With the achievements, I'm sure the data's somewhere. Support~
ZaxProxy wrote on 2014-09-10 02:48:39:
With the achievements, I'm sure the data's somewhere.

Support~
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Support! I would love this *u*
Support! I would love this *u*
LKzi7uW.png
@Aequorin,

I think we should have the computer generate a 'Top 50' exalt list for each element and list it on the first page of the element forum once a week. This will encourage competition but also give kudos to the top 50 clans who exalted the most in that element.

Plus put the individual amount of exalted dragons on the clan page, as others here suggest. More tracking is good, and so is offering more achievements.
@Aequorin,

I think we should have the computer generate a 'Top 50' exalt list for each element and list it on the first page of the element forum once a week. This will encourage competition but also give kudos to the top 50 clans who exalted the most in that element.

Plus put the individual amount of exalted dragons on the clan page, as others here suggest. More tracking is good, and so is offering more achievements.
xcaJCKx.png
Support!
Support!
FR +3 She/Her
1 2 3 4