Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
All of my Support.
All of my Support.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Let's call this one a Tincture of Rearrangement (or Musical Chairs) and reuse the artwork from the Tincture of Dissolution.

Oh, and make it usable somewhere with a pop-up so people don't confuse the two.
Let's call this one a Tincture of Rearrangement (or Musical Chairs) and reuse the artwork from the Tincture of Dissolution.

Oh, and make it usable somewhere with a pop-up so people don't confuse the two.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Support!
Support!
Absolutely support!
Absolutely support!
Gonna bump this thread again, because I desperately need this feature.
Gonna bump this thread again, because I desperately need this feature.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Support!
Support!
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
[quote name="Confectionary" date="2014-09-05 06:03:35"]Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.[/quote] This plus I have ruined my own day by accidentally clicking Reflect instead. Support.
Confectionary wrote on 2014-09-05 06:03:35:
Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.

This plus I have ruined my own day by accidentally clicking Reflect instead. Support.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
Support!
Support!
25fu4ux.jpg
Support. Eliminates never seem to line up, do they? My two 25s that carry exalts are fine, but my 3rd high level that I use just for quick familiar farming has hers in the complete wrong place!
Support. Eliminates never seem to line up, do they? My two 25s that carry exalts are fine, but my 3rd high level that I use just for quick familiar farming has hers in the complete wrong place!
Support!!
Support!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14