Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Support!

Making this an item would be pretty amazing.
Support!

Making this an item would be pretty amazing.
I support this hardcore
I support this hardcore
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
BUMP SUPPORT
BUMP SUPPORT
OS5UgJu.png
Support. This is so minor and it would save people like me who don't arrange stones in order and don't want to dish out more treasure to change them. D:
Support. This is so minor and it would save people like me who don't arrange stones in order and don't want to dish out more treasure to change them. D:
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
Support! It's not like it's giving the *new* stones, just swapping them about. I know it's annoying to have new moves I want to use more often on the end while less-used ones sit in places where other dragons have often-used ones and etc. It gets a lil confusing to keep proper track x'D
Support! It's not like it's giving the *new* stones, just swapping them about. I know it's annoying to have new moves I want to use more often on the end while less-used ones sit in places where other dragons have often-used ones and etc. It gets a lil confusing to keep proper track x'D
~ Collection Thread ~aMrsK4d.gif
Yes please!

I accidentally put eliminate on my second farming pair in different places. ;.; And it screws me up so often.

I'd even be okay with a small fee, like an item you get from the marketplace to rearrange. You wouldn't get the stones back, they'd just be movable to change their order. That would be amazing.
Yes please!

I accidentally put eliminate on my second farming pair in different places. ;.; And it screws me up so often.

I'd even be okay with a small fee, like an item you get from the marketplace to rearrange. You wouldn't get the stones back, they'd just be movable to change their order. That would be amazing.
support!
support!
Bumping for visibility. I just accidentally put the Eliminates on two dragons in the wrong locks (now every team I have literally has Eliminates in totally different spots).
Bumping for visibility. I just accidentally put the Eliminates on two dragons in the wrong locks (now every team I have literally has Eliminates in totally different spots).
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
MUCH YES. MANY SUPPORT. WOW.
MUCH YES. MANY SUPPORT. WOW.
CFD73y7.png
SUPPORT.

dear god yes please i would really appreciate the ability to move them around!! my eliminates are all jumbled..
SUPPORT.

dear god yes please i would really appreciate the ability to move them around!! my eliminates are all jumbled..
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14