Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
bumping this up
bumping this up
2a0j783.jpg
So much support. After spending my entire weekend grinding and forgetting who has which stone in what location, this would have been a complete godsend.
So much support. After spending my entire weekend grinding and forgetting who has which stone in what location, this would have been a complete godsend.
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2f05zwj.png
@Altaera It might be a good idea to bookmark this! Then you can't loose it anymore! c:
@Altaera It might be a good idea to bookmark this! Then you can't loose it anymore! c:
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
support!!
it's so frustrating having a dragon on my team with a slight variation in battle stone placement - i always end up selecting the wrong move and it messes me up big time ; - ;
support!!
it's so frustrating having a dragon on my team with a slight variation in battle stone placement - i always end up selecting the wrong move and it messes me up big time ; - ;
9840.png15587.png21402.png20126.png7695.png
@mutation
thats a good idea - why didnt i think of this.. |D thank you !!
@mutation
thats a good idea - why didnt i think of this.. |D thank you !!
2a0j783.jpg
bumping this up
bumping this up
2a0j783.jpg
Bump and support!

Also if not just making it a free feature, why not make an item that allows you to do so? Sort of like a tincture for battle stones.
Bump and support!

Also if not just making it a free feature, why not make an item that allows you to do so? Sort of like a tincture for battle stones.
BUMP of SUPPORT
BUMP of SUPPORT
OS5UgJu.png
Yes, please!
Yes, please!
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
I think about this suggestion every time I use Shred instead of Eliminate. ._. Curse you, muscle memory.
I think about this suggestion every time I use Shred instead of Eliminate. ._. Curse you, muscle memory.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14