Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Support.

This exact thing is why I'm afraid to use stones on dragons whose build I'm not sure with.
Support.

This exact thing is why I'm afraid to use stones on dragons whose build I'm not sure with.
Support! I was trying to work out how to word this suggestion myself.

I worked my main team around a lot. None of their Eliminates is in the same place and it's annoying when I forget whom I'm using for that turn and then click the wrong stone. (I've had the Shred instead of Eliminate accident one too many times.)
Support! I was trying to work out how to word this suggestion myself.

I worked my main team around a lot. None of their Eliminates is in the same place and it's annoying when I forget whom I'm using for that turn and then click the wrong stone. (I've had the Shred instead of Eliminate accident one too many times.)
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Support. I just got a third dragon onto my coli team and her eliminate is first instead of third and it is throwing me off so much!
Support. I just got a third dragon onto my coli team and her eliminate is first instead of third and it is throwing me off so much!
[quote name="Confectionary" date="2014-09-05 06:03:35"]Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.[/quote]
Confectionary wrote on 2014-09-05 06:03:35:
Support. My favorite coli team has their eliminates in different places and it bugs me, but not enough to drop new stones in.
Support!
Support!
I also support this, since I messed up and didnt put eliminate in the same slot on every dragon. This leads to some confusion in the coli T.T
I also support this, since I messed up and didnt put eliminate in the same slot on every dragon. This leads to some confusion in the coli T.T
tumblr_n9n0eqtJxE1tgxpuao3_r1_500.gif
supported and would also be able to unlock the stones if we make a mistake...........at least twice I have put aid on a fighter dragon.................oops!
supported and would also be able to unlock the stones if we make a mistake...........at least twice I have put aid on a fighter dragon.................oops!
so much support!
so much support!
Support!
Support!
support!
support!
i20f2.gif wzzws.gif pigi5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14