Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Backgrounds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
support !! it'd look awesome and tie the whole outfit together
support !! it'd look awesome and tie the whole outfit together
I think it would be good to start with backgrounds which were element related. Kind of like the Exalt Pillars.
It could just be a layer which fit behind any of the dragons.
I see this working.
Much support!
I think it would be good to start with backgrounds which were element related. Kind of like the Exalt Pillars.
It could just be a layer which fit behind any of the dragons.
I see this working.
Much support!
wLImlZB.gif
I don't really like it, sorry.

The background displays the hatched flight of the dragons.

Besides, they are all supposed to be in your lair.
I don't really like it, sorry.

The background displays the hatched flight of the dragons.

Besides, they are all supposed to be in your lair.
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
@PurpleBubble
hey! the background doesn't actually display the hatched flight of the dragon, just the flight of the lair they're in now. hatched flight can be seen at the top of the little info box next to your dragon :)

anyway, support! would fill empty space in the avatar box w/o halos ,, and doesn't seem to be much coding! at first they could do coli backgrounds even, so no new art either.
@PurpleBubble
hey! the background doesn't actually display the hatched flight of the dragon, just the flight of the lair they're in now. hatched flight can be seen at the top of the little info box next to your dragon :)

anyway, support! would fill empty space in the avatar box w/o halos ,, and doesn't seem to be much coding! at first they could do coli backgrounds even, so no new art either.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@bborzoi

I am in Water, and all the dragons I bought from an Arcane breeder and my misc bought dragons have the symbols that match with their eyetypes.( clan they where born in)
Still don't have support. The focus of the page is a dragon, the one colorful/eyecatching thing.
@bborzoi

I am in Water, and all the dragons I bought from an Arcane breeder and my misc bought dragons have the symbols that match with their eyetypes.( clan they where born in)
Still don't have support. The focus of the page is a dragon, the one colorful/eyecatching thing.
145147204&trans=1.jpg
@PurpleBubble [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=429543&tab=dragon&did=46809398][img]https://i.ibb.co/6PM4Pvp/1-AC3-AA0-D-901-E-4-BF0-B731-AF97975-EB8-D6.jpg[/img][/url] this is an arcane dragon you have with a water background. I wasn't saying that you should support, just clarifying what the background meant.
@PurpleBubble

1-AC3-AA0-D-901-E-4-BF0-B731-AF97975-EB8-D6.jpg
this is an arcane dragon you have with a water background. I wasn't saying that you should support, just clarifying what the background meant.

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@bborzoi

how do you insert screen shots? He is arcane on my screen
@bborzoi

how do you insert screen shots? He is arcane on my screen
145147204&trans=1.jpg
@PurpleBubble
I usually use the snipping tool on my pc, or screenshot on my phone. either way I upload it to imgbb
@PurpleBubble
I usually use the snipping tool on my pc, or screenshot on my phone. either way I upload it to imgbb

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
definitely support!
however, they may have to edit the bee and capsule genes to be transparent, since they aren't right now.
definitely support!
however, they may have to edit the bee and capsule genes to be transparent, since they aren't right now.
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
Support, as long as the backgrounds aren't too cluttered and have a lower opacity so that the dragon is still the main focus.
Support, as long as the backgrounds aren't too cluttered and have a lower opacity so that the dragon is still the main focus.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10