Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Specific Flight Change Scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Onyxz

Ah, thanks for the information.
@Onyxz

Ah, thanks for the information.
There are dragons in my lair that would look perfect with different coloured eyes, but no support. As others have already stated, eye colour signifies a dragons heritage.
There are dragons in my lair that would look perfect with different coloured eyes, but no support. As others have already stated, eye colour signifies a dragons heritage.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
Also, the admins have at least hinted heavily that a dragon with no magic would die or be VERY VERY weak, and I would think that since the various magics don't get along too well (as the admins have said that the dragons COULD potentially work outside their element, but it is very difficult and the secondary magic would be extremely weak and they couldn't work with their opposite) that the original magic (which is what gives eye color) would need to be 'drained' in order to put the new magic in, and that could potentially kill the dragon.

Sorry no support.
Also, the admins have at least hinted heavily that a dragon with no magic would die or be VERY VERY weak, and I would think that since the various magics don't get along too well (as the admins have said that the dragons COULD potentially work outside their element, but it is very difficult and the secondary magic would be extremely weak and they couldn't work with their opposite) that the original magic (which is what gives eye color) would need to be 'drained' in order to put the new magic in, and that could potentially kill the dragon.

Sorry no support.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
No support for flight changes, but what about colored eye contacts?
No support for flight changes, but what about colored eye contacts?
@SaikiyoLuna

Although it sounds nice I don't think it would ever happen. In part because if they did have contacts it would be difficult to see on some breeds and others have said that there should not be contacts the colors of the elements.

@SaikiyoLuna

Although it sounds nice I don't think it would ever happen. In part because if they did have contacts it would be difficult to see on some breeds and others have said that there should not be contacts the colors of the elements.

[quote name="Jemadar" date=2016-02-06 16:32:43] Also, the admins have at least hinted heavily that a dragon with no magic would die or be VERY VERY weak, and I would think that since the various magics don't get along too well (as the admins have said that the dragons COULD potentially work outside their element, but it is very difficult and the secondary magic would be extremely weak and they couldn't work with their opposite) that the original magic (which is what gives eye color) would need to be 'drained' in order to put the new magic in, and that could potentially kill the dragon. [/quote] as they have said, changing a dragons flight would kill the dragon or at least make it incredibly weak, according to lore. along with this, the admins have already said this won't be happening. no support. if you want a dragon with specific eyes, get a pair that can breed it and rent a nest. that's what I'm doing, that's what everyone else does. as for gen ones, does it really matter what their eye color is? odds are they aren't worth much more than fodder price unless they're surprisingly pretty, and if they are then their eye color won't matter to the buyer.
Jemadar wrote on 2016-02-06:

as they have said, changing a dragons flight would kill the dragon or at least make it incredibly weak, according to lore. along with this, the admins have already said this won't be happening.
no support. if you want a dragon with specific eyes, get a pair that can breed it and rent a nest. that's what I'm doing, that's what everyone else does.

as for gen ones, does it really matter what their eye color is? odds are they aren't worth much more than fodder price unless they're surprisingly pretty, and if they are then their eye color won't matter to the buyer.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Gaia

Necro alert!
@Gaia

Necro alert!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Geisterwolf The 'no necro' rule does not apply in the Suggestions forum. New players, new inspirations and new ideas can always revitalize the discussions and further develop existing suggestions :)
@Geisterwolf The 'no necro' rule does not apply in the Suggestions forum. New players, new inspirations and new ideas can always revitalize the discussions and further develop existing suggestions :)
@Gaia
Oh I did not know that! Thank you!
@Gaia
Oh I did not know that! Thank you!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
The amount of animosity on this post is a little ridiculous. Yes, this IS a breeding game, and funnily enough, in a breeding game, you're supposed to be able to breed for your dream creature. That includes eye color. Most other sim sites have ways to change eye color, FlightRising should be no different. I'm aware it's supposed to signify where a dragon was born, but what if you want a dragon to, within their own lore/story, be born somewhere else? If, for example, I wanted a dragon with green eyes, I would have to find someone in the Nature Flight that I can trust, and give them the dragons that I want to breed. What's the problem with that? Well, I breed for very specific dragons. Exact gene/color combinations. It takes many, many generations and a lot of luck to get the result I'm looking for. It simply isn't convenient to tie someone else up in with all that. You can already change breed, as well as genes, and scatter a dragon's colors. Changing element/eye color should not be that much of a stretch. If not changing element itself, perhaps an apparel item for colored contacts at the very least.
The amount of animosity on this post is a little ridiculous. Yes, this IS a breeding game, and funnily enough, in a breeding game, you're supposed to be able to breed for your dream creature. That includes eye color. Most other sim sites have ways to change eye color, FlightRising should be no different. I'm aware it's supposed to signify where a dragon was born, but what if you want a dragon to, within their own lore/story, be born somewhere else? If, for example, I wanted a dragon with green eyes, I would have to find someone in the Nature Flight that I can trust, and give them the dragons that I want to breed. What's the problem with that? Well, I breed for very specific dragons. Exact gene/color combinations. It takes many, many generations and a lot of luck to get the result I'm looking for. It simply isn't convenient to tie someone else up in with all that. You can already change breed, as well as genes, and scatter a dragon's colors. Changing element/eye color should not be that much of a stretch. If not changing element itself, perhaps an apparel item for colored contacts at the very least.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9