Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Specific Flight Change Scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think this could be very interesting from a rolepkaying perspective, as well. For example, what about those dragons who feel like they'll never be a "real" member of the flight they've chosen, rather than the one they've been born to?
I think this could be very interesting from a rolepkaying perspective, as well. For example, what about those dragons who feel like they'll never be a "real" member of the flight they've chosen, rather than the one they've been born to?
No support. Imagine the kinks that would ensue in the Coliseum if your dragon had element-specific stones or abilities.
No support. Imagine the kinks that would ensue in the Coliseum if your dragon had element-specific stones or abilities.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary That's a good point

But what if the flight-changing scrolls could only be applied to unnamed dragons? That would take care of coliseum troubles. Also, given that there are breed- and name-change scrolls, I don't think it would ruin the heritage side of things, provided it was expensive and could be applied only once.
@Confectionary That's a good point

But what if the flight-changing scrolls could only be applied to unnamed dragons? That would take care of coliseum troubles. Also, given that there are breed- and name-change scrolls, I don't think it would ruin the heritage side of things, provided it was expensive and could be applied only once.
At the same time, consider that name changes aren't important in the grand scheme or things and that breed and gene changes are literally the only way to introduce new genes and breeds into the population - all progens and first gens start out as triple basic plentifuls.
At the same time, consider that name changes aren't important in the grand scheme or things and that breed and gene changes are literally the only way to introduce new genes and breeds into the population - all progens and first gens start out as triple basic plentifuls.
No support. Unlike breed/gene-change scrolls, these are things you can breed for (not that you can't breed for genes/breeds once they're in the population, but there's an obvious difference there). Considering the objective, it'd be odd to do things like change the eyes or single colors and such--then it becomes build-a-dragon, not breed-a-dragon (which is something you kind of do with first gens, but those are more like a base to start lines and projects with fresh ranges).
No support. Unlike breed/gene-change scrolls, these are things you can breed for (not that you can't breed for genes/breeds once they're in the population, but there's an obvious difference there). Considering the objective, it'd be odd to do things like change the eyes or single colors and such--then it becomes build-a-dragon, not breed-a-dragon (which is something you kind of do with first gens, but those are more like a base to start lines and projects with fresh ranges).
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
No support. This entirely contradicts the lore. This type of event would have to be extremely rare and carefully controlled within the context of a very specific site-wide type of 'deity-occurances' event somehow.
No support. This entirely contradicts the lore. This type of event would have to be extremely rare and carefully controlled within the context of a very specific site-wide type of 'deity-occurances' event somehow.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
No support for reasons stated.
No support for reasons stated.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
I support this, why couldn't it be considered the same as wearing contacts to change your eye color? It could be cosmetic and not change the dragon's flight icon so it would still show their birth flight. This game has enough weird apparel items that are not really fantasy-based so adding "colored contacts" wouldn't be out of place.
I support this, why couldn't it be considered the same as wearing contacts to change your eye color? It could be cosmetic and not change the dragon's flight icon so it would still show their birth flight. This game has enough weird apparel items that are not really fantasy-based so adding "colored contacts" wouldn't be out of place.
you can really only see the eye color when they're babies anyway..unless you look REALLY closely. It's barely noticeable unless you're a spiral. :D
you can really only see the eye color when they're babies anyway..unless you look REALLY closely. It's barely noticeable unless you're a spiral. :D
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
@Yodra

Thanks for the support I totally agree:) The rarity of them would definitely be the key

@confectionary

That's really true :/ maybe it could only be useable if there's no stones? Like you have to destroy them first?

@Friv

Very true! And I've often bred for eye color using nests. But a lot of older dragons would be what I would use the change for, dragons with emotional ties to yknow?

@astraya

I actually love that idea too:) contacts would be great!
@Yodra

Thanks for the support I totally agree:) The rarity of them would definitely be the key

@confectionary

That's really true :/ maybe it could only be useable if there's no stones? Like you have to destroy them first?

@Friv

Very true! And I've often bred for eye color using nests. But a lot of older dragons would be what I would use the change for, dragons with emotional ties to yknow?

@astraya

I actually love that idea too:) contacts would be great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9