Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="RedRarebit" date="2014-08-19 16:38:40"][quote name="Rhea" date="2014-08-19 16:15:39"][color=green]Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, [b]different items in each Flight's sho[/b]p, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.[/quote] Support for all of this, but I especially love this idea![/quote] same! especially because if some items are flight specific, it would encourage trade between the flights and help the economy
RedRarebit wrote on 2014-08-19 16:38:40:
Rhea wrote on 2014-08-19 16:15:39:
Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, different items in each Flight's shop, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.

Support for all of this, but I especially love this idea!

same! especially because if some items are flight specific, it would encourage trade between the flights and help the economy
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2014-08-19 20:06:59"][quote name="Outsane" date="2014-08-19 18:29:31"]It wouldn't be hard to tweak it so that the rarer breeds have a chance to produce fewer eggs than if common breeds did.[/quote] No support for this as that could and would punish those who buy and breed for projects. I had a relatively simple breeding project (only wanted specific primary and secondary) that took me three breeding cycles with tight ranges (3-4 different posibilities for primary and secondary) and I was breeding an imp/wc seeking an imp as those generally aren't breed changeable. That was 105 days to complete the project. If the clutch sizes tended to be smaller for rarer breeds it would have likely taken me even longer to accomplish my goal.[/quote] Ahhhhh. I forgot about breeding projects. Yeh, that would be a bad idea to limit their fertility for people doing those. Good point.
DragonSage wrote on 2014-08-19 20:06:59:
Outsane wrote on 2014-08-19 18:29:31:
It wouldn't be hard to tweak it so that the rarer breeds have a chance to produce fewer eggs than if common breeds did.
No support for this as that could and would punish those who buy and breed for projects. I had a relatively simple breeding project (only wanted specific primary and secondary) that took me three breeding cycles with tight ranges (3-4 different posibilities for primary and secondary) and I was breeding an imp/wc seeking an imp as those generally aren't breed changeable. That was 105 days to complete the project. If the clutch sizes tended to be smaller for rarer breeds it would have likely taken me even longer to accomplish my goal.

Ahhhhh. I forgot about breeding projects. Yeh, that would be a bad idea to limit their fertility for people doing those. Good point.
Mirror
Mirror Collection: 528/???
Support to anything that adds a way to encourage more people to exalt dragons.
Support to anything that adds a way to encourage more people to exalt dragons.
[quote name="chromaticCrow" date="2014-08-19 20:14:17"][quote name="RedRarebit" date="2014-08-19 16:38:40"][quote name="Rhea" date="2014-08-19 16:15:39"][color=green]Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, [b]different items in each Flight's sho[/b]p, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.[/quote] Support for all of this, but I especially love this idea![/quote] same! especially because if some items are flight specific, it would encourage trade between the flights and help the economy[/quote] This is an excellent idea. I support the idea as a whole, something needs to be done to make Exalting more appealing.
chromaticCrow wrote on 2014-08-19 20:14:17:
RedRarebit wrote on 2014-08-19 16:38:40:
Rhea wrote on 2014-08-19 16:15:39:
Account-locked Exalt Points but not items, different items in each Flight's shop, and a chance of points rather than guaranteed points per exalt, perhaps with higher-rarity breeds having a higher chance than lower-rarity breeds.

Support for all of this, but I especially love this idea!

same! especially because if some items are flight specific, it would encourage trade between the flights and help the economy

This is an excellent idea.

I support the idea as a whole, something needs to be done to make Exalting more appealing.
Yt4sddf.png
I like this idea quite a lot.
I like this idea quite a lot.
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Support, especially the idea that each flight get flight specific items in their shop.
This would acutally make me want to exalt dragons much much more ahh
Support, especially the idea that each flight get flight specific items in their shop.
This would acutally make me want to exalt dragons much much more ahh
LKzi7uW.png
I support this! And maybe, perhaps, add some sort of medals or trinkets for your lair/account page/forum thing? Those would be something that are account-locked and wouldn't "flood the market" so-to-speak.
I support this! And maybe, perhaps, add some sort of medals or trinkets for your lair/account page/forum thing? Those would be something that are account-locked and wouldn't "flood the market" so-to-speak.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
[quote name="Daxillionyx" date="2014-08-19 20:00:21"]Support.[/quote]
Daxillionyx wrote on 2014-08-19 20:00:21:
Support.
@TaffertianTales

I think same amount points regardless of breed would be unfair. It takes half the time to breed a nest of tundras than it does to breed a nest of Coatls.

Dragons with over 30 days should DEFINITELY get more points per dragon.
@TaffertianTales

I think same amount points regardless of breed would be unfair. It takes half the time to breed a nest of tundras than it does to breed a nest of Coatls.

Dragons with over 30 days should DEFINITELY get more points per dragon.
@Outsane

This sounds like a fun idea! And the account locking sounds good too so they wont pop up in the AH (but people can still use the sales forums and send them over to other players via PM for a sum of treasure or gems like any item onsite, but i think most players would much rather earn the points and get it themselves)

There's also another pretty good exalting thread~ give it a read

Here
@Outsane

This sounds like a fun idea! And the account locking sounds good too so they wont pop up in the AH (but people can still use the sales forums and send them over to other players via PM for a sum of treasure or gems like any item onsite, but i think most players would much rather earn the points and get it themselves)

There's also another pretty good exalting thread~ give it a read

Here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17