Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I've never exalted a dragon before due to the low amount of treasure you receive, so this would definitely encourage people like me to actually get involved in exalting!
I've never exalted a dragon before due to the low amount of treasure you receive, so this would definitely encourage people like me to actually get involved in exalting!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
while the idea of special items only gotten through exalting sounds like fun. it might make the current system confusing. Like do I get treasure and points? Do I get to choose one or the other? Will people be able to trade or send/PM points to one another?

The system would have to be well thought out.
Points would definitely have to be locked to an account. Items not. also Seespotbitejane idea of more gathering turns or Swipp benefits would get people exalting.

If not points: having something attached to the exalting achievements (with more of them) would also work as a nice addition.
while the idea of special items only gotten through exalting sounds like fun. it might make the current system confusing. Like do I get treasure and points? Do I get to choose one or the other? Will people be able to trade or send/PM points to one another?

The system would have to be well thought out.
Points would definitely have to be locked to an account. Items not. also Seespotbitejane idea of more gathering turns or Swipp benefits would get people exalting.

If not points: having something attached to the exalting achievements (with more of them) would also work as a nice addition.
l6mtPEk.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17