Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 149 150
support! i have several cosplay dragons who currently use poses against their identified gender for breeding purposes, and it would be very nice to have them match their identified genders for lore reasons. as a nonbinary lgbt+ individual, i highly support this use for non-cis dragons. i appreciate how it is an aesthetic item, much like eternal youth, as to not rig the breeding system. i see no faults with this!
support! i have several cosplay dragons who currently use poses against their identified gender for breeding purposes, and it would be very nice to have them match their identified genders for lore reasons. as a nonbinary lgbt+ individual, i highly support this use for non-cis dragons. i appreciate how it is an aesthetic item, much like eternal youth, as to not rig the breeding system. i see no faults with this!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I can definitely support this!!!!!
Gay dragons gay dragons gay dragons
(also an army of breeding SDs that look like ladies >U>)
I can definitely support this!!!!!
Gay dragons gay dragons gay dragons
(also an army of breeding SDs that look like ladies >U>)
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
Yes, I 100% would buy this <3
Yes, I 100% would buy this <3
I support this fully! I know sometimes it can be very hard to dress some genders because of their poses, like female imperials, so it could be useful. Also, when it comes to people who have dragons that are trans by lore, they could fulfill their lore without messing up site mechanics.
I support this fully! I know sometimes it can be very hard to dress some genders because of their poses, like female imperials, so it could be useful. Also, when it comes to people who have dragons that are trans by lore, they could fulfill their lore without messing up site mechanics.
pixilart-drawing.png
Support. I consider all my dragons genderless and otherwise nonbinary so I'm totally down with this.
Support. I consider all my dragons genderless and otherwise nonbinary so I'm totally down with this.
apollo | they/them | aries
FBb49Y6.png792401002v3.pngFBb49Y6.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
Support
No support
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY support/no support

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I support this hardcore. I love all the ideas present, but also because I don't like the art for quite a few of the specific dragons (male ridgebacks and tundras, female snappers) but love the art for the others.

(Makes me wonder if they're ever going to update the older breeds to match the more refined and detailed newer breeds, but that would involve editing every accessory so I don't expect it.)

I support this hardcore. I love all the ideas present, but also because I don't like the art for quite a few of the specific dragons (male ridgebacks and tundras, female snappers) but love the art for the others.

(Makes me wonder if they're ever going to update the older breeds to match the more refined and detailed newer breeds, but that would involve editing every accessory so I don't expect it.)

Is there any sense of if or when this could happen?
(like, IS it doable codewise?)

I am so for this! : ) My avatar derg is a he, and this is a both roleplay n non-roleplay addition (aka, most folks could consider this at some point)
Thank you for making the suggestion already way back~
Is there any sense of if or when this could happen?
(like, IS it doable codewise?)

I am so for this! : ) My avatar derg is a he, and this is a both roleplay n non-roleplay addition (aka, most folks could consider this at some point)
Thank you for making the suggestion already way back~
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila

It's doable unless FR's code is a total disaster.

Right now it looks like dragon images are generated based on their data--gender, breed, etc. This would add one extra piece of data to be checked for when generating dragon images; when selecting the pool of skins to use; and when selecting which breed/gender apparel image to generate when equipping apparel.

Obviously setting it up would be more complex than that, but it definitely seems doable.

As for when--well, that would be up to FR and FR's priorities. I do not know how long this would take to create.
@Kylaila

It's doable unless FR's code is a total disaster.

Right now it looks like dragon images are generated based on their data--gender, breed, etc. This would add one extra piece of data to be checked for when generating dragon images; when selecting the pool of skins to use; and when selecting which breed/gender apparel image to generate when equipping apparel.

Obviously setting it up would be more complex than that, but it definitely seems doable.

As for when--well, that would be up to FR and FR's priorities. I do not know how long this would take to create.
@Vely Gotcha. Thank you for explaining : )

Aye, we will see. There is a lot being done and added on the regular, so here is hoping it is part of the near future
@Vely Gotcha. Thank you for explaining : )

Aye, we will see. There is a lot being done and added on the regular, so here is hoping it is part of the near future
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 149 150