Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
This certainly seems like a good compromise solution to the issue which keeps cropping up. I can envisage using this myself. Support.
This certainly seems like a good compromise solution to the issue which keeps cropping up. I can envisage using this myself. Support.
Attermire Scar
@conduitoftime

Yeah, my suggestion is for it to work like Eternal Youth--no trading, no selling, no exalting, but with the addition of a removal scroll (like the gene removal scrolls) for 10kt or something in the treasure MP. (But unlike Eternal Youth, allow breeding, without changing who they can breed with.)
@conduitoftime

Yeah, my suggestion is for it to work like Eternal Youth--no trading, no selling, no exalting, but with the addition of a removal scroll (like the gene removal scrolls) for 10kt or something in the treasure MP. (But unlike Eternal Youth, allow breeding, without changing who they can breed with.)
Hm...I like this. Useless for "cheating the system" with breeding non-compatible dragons together, but perfect for all the non-game-mechanic related reasons one would want it. You have my support.
Hm...I like this. Useless for "cheating the system" with breeding non-compatible dragons together, but perfect for all the non-game-mechanic related reasons one would want it. You have my support.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
I think this would be pretty fun and add a lot more to the customization of a dragon.
By not changing how a dragon can be bred it would keep the challenge of the game the same.
I'd personally love to have a female ridgeback with a lance nose. XD
It would generating a bit of controversy, but why not? I'm sure many people would buy gems just to buy this scroll.
I think this would be pretty fun and add a lot more to the customization of a dragon.
By not changing how a dragon can be bred it would keep the challenge of the game the same.
I'd personally love to have a female ridgeback with a lance nose. XD
It would generating a bit of controversy, but why not? I'm sure many people would buy gems just to buy this scroll.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Huh, wouldn't have thought of this. I like it! I'd be able to breed skydancers without having the dopy-looking male skydancer (Sorry I just don't like it) and there are some instances I think I'd really like to use this for other reasons. Support! What a novel thought!
Huh, wouldn't have thought of this. I like it! I'd be able to breed skydancers without having the dopy-looking male skydancer (Sorry I just don't like it) and there are some instances I think I'd really like to use this for other reasons. Support! What a novel thought!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
Support! I love it. I don't see any drawbacks (apart from having to code new stuff, but come on, practically EVERY suggestion involves that) and I think it's an ingenious solution.

I would totally change all my male SDs to the female pose... :P
Support! I love it. I don't see any drawbacks (apart from having to code new stuff, but come on, practically EVERY suggestion involves that) and I think it's an ingenious solution.

I would totally change all my male SDs to the female pose... :P
accessibilitysmaller.png
Support.

It would also have to have the skins/accents of the new image able to be placed on them, but as those are also based purely on appearance it doesn't sound like much of a problem.
Support.

It would also have to have the skins/accents of the new image able to be placed on them, but as those are also based purely on appearance it doesn't sound like much of a problem.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
I can actually get behind this. If you can eternally hatchling-ify a dragon and undo it, it should be no such biggie to change pose with a consumable item. No changes to the dragon's breeding data, just disconnecting the image generation from the breeding-related sex/

I'd suggest maybe adding a marker somewhere (like the 'has a familiar' or the 'eternal hatchling' or 'on cooldown' markers) so people won't get confused buying such dragons.

edit: ah, like the eternal hatchies it makes sense to just not have them tradable/sellable/exaltable~
I can actually get behind this. If you can eternally hatchling-ify a dragon and undo it, it should be no such biggie to change pose with a consumable item. No changes to the dragon's breeding data, just disconnecting the image generation from the breeding-related sex/

I'd suggest maybe adding a marker somewhere (like the 'has a familiar' or the 'eternal hatchling' or 'on cooldown' markers) so people won't get confused buying such dragons.

edit: ah, like the eternal hatchies it makes sense to just not have them tradable/sellable/exaltable~
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
Support! I have trans dragons who I would love to change the appearance of.
Support! I have trans dragons who I would love to change the appearance of.
zdvqwJY.png
[quote name="Velyanthe" date="2014-08-15 17:13:01"]Yeah, my suggestion is for it to work like Eternal Youth--no trading, no selling, no exalting, but with the addition of a removal scroll (like the gene removal scrolls) for 10kt or something in the treasure MP. (But unlike Eternal Youth, allow breeding, without changing who they can breed with.)[/quote] Support, but with it more like the scrolls of Maturity and Eternal Youth as far as pricing. Scrolls of Eternal Youth are 350gems, and Scrolls of Maturity are 200gems. If this suggested scroll was 500gems, I would think it would keep more in the scheme of things if it was 350gems or so.
Velyanthe wrote on 2014-08-15 17:13:01:

Support, but with it more like the scrolls of Maturity and Eternal Youth as far as pricing. Scrolls of Eternal Youth are 350gems, and Scrolls of Maturity are 200gems. If this suggested scroll was 500gems, I would think it would keep more in the scheme of things if it was 350gems or so.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150