Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 149 150
Support! Someone pointed me over here when I brought it up on another thread xp I would love being able to have a "trans" dragon, or even changing the pose of part of one of my breeding pairs and saying they're gay/lesbian, but they can still have kids [emoji=coatl star size=5]
Support! Someone pointed me over here when I brought it up on another thread xp

I would love being able to have a "trans" dragon, or even changing the pose of part of one of my breeding pairs and saying they're gay/lesbian, but they can still have kids
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
Support!

Some dragons I have I would love to change their poses, especially female imps...
Support!

Some dragons I have I would love to change their poses, especially female imps...
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
Support!! Maybe still visually differentiate males and females by having the altered images be posed in the opposite direction of normal ones.
Support!! Maybe still visually differentiate males and females by having the altered images be posed in the opposite direction of normal ones.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
[quote name="Whitefangedwolf" date="2019-05-24 15:01:47" ] No support. The skins system is built around single-gender skins that are matched to a fixed pose per gender. Making the poses be either will require a major design of the skin system to match poses instead of genders, both on the front-end and the back-end of the site. Personally, I'd rather the developers spent their time developing new content instead. [/quote] It probably wouldn't take that much to make it match pose rather than sex. In fact it would probably, unless the skin system is VERY complicated, or how they store the information about sex is convoluted, it should be relatively simple, such as creating two more 'sexes' where 3 is a male that has a female pose, and 4 is a female that has a male pose. For the skin system, where it goes and looks for 'Male' (using 1 as male and 2 as female) just have it look for 1 and 4. For females just have it look for 2 and 3. Yeah, actually implementing this would be some coding, but then again just about anything in the suggestions forum requires new coding (though I do understand the part about preferring that the developers spend time on different stuff), but implementing skins so they can work would hopefully not be a huge undertaking. (same thing with apparel as well, just add the two extra parameters so it pulls up the correct files)
Whitefangedwolf wrote on 2019-05-24 15:01:47:
No support. The skins system is built around single-gender skins that are matched to a fixed pose per gender. Making the poses be either will require a major design of the skin system to match poses instead of genders, both on the front-end and the back-end of the site. Personally, I'd rather the developers spent their time developing new content instead.
It probably wouldn't take that much to make it match pose rather than sex. In fact it would probably, unless the skin system is VERY complicated, or how they store the information about sex is convoluted, it should be relatively simple, such as creating two more 'sexes' where 3 is a male that has a female pose, and 4 is a female that has a male pose.

For the skin system, where it goes and looks for 'Male' (using 1 as male and 2 as female) just have it look for 1 and 4. For females just have it look for 2 and 3.

Yeah, actually implementing this would be some coding, but then again just about anything in the suggestions forum requires new coding (though I do understand the part about preferring that the developers spend time on different stuff), but implementing skins so they can work would hopefully not be a huge undertaking. (same thing with apparel as well, just add the two extra parameters so it pulls up the correct files)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Can't remember if I've supported this before but...

Support.
I'd love to be able to change the pose of some dragons where I have a strong preference for one gender's art over the other. Particularly the new Gaolers, I really dislike the female art but I'd like to have some breeding pairs, and its not possible to substitute a female of a breed I like better with an equal or higher rarity , as I could with a modern breed.

Ancients have really increased the need for this, given they can only breed with their own kind you have no options if you don't like the art for one sex.
Can't remember if I've supported this before but...

Support.
I'd love to be able to change the pose of some dragons where I have a strong preference for one gender's art over the other. Particularly the new Gaolers, I really dislike the female art but I'd like to have some breeding pairs, and its not possible to substitute a female of a breed I like better with an equal or higher rarity , as I could with a modern breed.

Ancients have really increased the need for this, given they can only breed with their own kind you have no options if you don't like the art for one sex.
I support this. I'd really like a different pose for imperial females :D

But I am worried about how the artists of the site are going to be able to implement this. Drawing new poses for any of the modern breeds would mean apparel too would have to be re-drawn to cater to the new poses. Similar to how new modern breeds are introduced. And that's a lot of art...

But I am worried about how the artists of the site are going to be able to implement this. Drawing new poses for any of the modern breeds would mean apparel too would have to be re-drawn to cater to the new poses. Similar to how new modern breeds are introduced. And that's a lot of art...
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
[quote name="@wychwing" date="2019-06-19 13:40:54" ] I support this. I'd really like a different pose for imperial females :D But I am worried about how the artists of the site are going to be able to implement this. Drawing new poses for any of the modern breeds would mean apparel too would have to be re-drawn to cater to the new poses. Similar to how new modern breeds are introduced. And that's a lot of art... [/quote] It’s not going to be new art it is literally just flipping between the male and female art, not new art. So if you used the pose change scroll on an imp female the imp female would use the male art instead
@wychwing wrote on 2019-06-19 13:40:54:

It’s not going to be new art it is literally just flipping between the male and female art, not new art. So if you used the pose change scroll on an imp female the imp female would use the male art instead
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage OH I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up!
@DragonSage OH I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
This is one of those ideas that sound great in theory..but the execution would be a mess. The logistics of implementing something like this would be awful.
This is one of those ideas that sound great in theory..but the execution would be a mess. The logistics of implementing something like this would be awful.
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 149 150