Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pose-change scrolls
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150
Total support. I would still love to have a full gender/sex-change scroll, but I know that's not going to happen anywhere near soon, so this would be a nice change, and one that I would love to use for a few of the dragons that I vaguely develop lore for. It would be really awesome.
Total support. I would still love to have a full gender/sex-change scroll, but I know that's not going to happen anywhere near soon, so this would be a nice change, and one that I would love to use for a few of the dragons that I vaguely develop lore for. It would be really awesome.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
HUGE support. I've wanted something like this for a long time. (So many "lore" dragons i have bred out female and i wanted a male, or vice versa! And I have a ton of gay or trans lore dragons that i have as male or female for breeding reasons even though it doesn't fit perfectly with the lore.)
HUGE support. I've wanted something like this for a long time. (So many "lore" dragons i have bred out female and i wanted a male, or vice versa! And I have a ton of gay or trans lore dragons that i have as male or female for breeding reasons even though it doesn't fit perfectly with the lore.)
adopt_shop_tag.png
While i would definitely prefer a sex change/trans scroll, but seeing as some players dont like the idea. This is probably the only thing close to one we will get. Defiantly support.
While i would definitely prefer a sex change/trans scroll, but seeing as some players dont like the idea. This is probably the only thing close to one we will get. Defiantly support.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
I would prefer a true sex-change scroll, or something to allow my gay dragons to breed (it feels so weird saying that), but pose change is better than nothing.

I support this idea.
I would prefer a true sex-change scroll, or something to allow my gay dragons to breed (it feels so weird saying that), but pose change is better than nothing.

I support this idea.
I'm a coatl breeder with plenty of hatchlings for sale. Check out my lair!
I take breeding requests, including of my non-coatls.
Big support :) I wouldn't have to perma-baby my female tuns anymore~
Big support :) I wouldn't have to perma-baby my female tuns anymore~

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
Honestly, I just want it so I can change the male skydancers boring look to the female pose. (it's why I don't have any male sd in my lair) I would like to do the same for the female pearlcatchers. [emoji=spiral deadpan]
Honestly, I just want it so I can change the male skydancers boring look to the female pose. (it's why I don't have any male sd in my lair) I would like to do the same for the female pearlcatchers.
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
support the pose change, mainly b/c I think that bogsneak poses are better for the females
support the pose change, mainly b/c I think that bogsneak poses are better for the females
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
Hm ye, this would be good! Actual sex-changing is a big no-no due to game-breaking mechanics, but cosmetic appearance I can get behind
For example, I actually want a fanderg of a particular character, and they totally suit coatl fluffy personality and lore. The male pose is perfect-- but the character is female. The female pose is great too, but it's like... elegant? It has a different vibe. And I'm cool with that! But the option to have the other appearance would be great.
Hm ye, this would be good! Actual sex-changing is a big no-no due to game-breaking mechanics, but cosmetic appearance I can get behind
For example, I actually want a fanderg of a particular character, and they totally suit coatl fluffy personality and lore. The male pose is perfect-- but the character is female. The female pose is great too, but it's like... elegant? It has a different vibe. And I'm cool with that! But the option to have the other appearance would be great.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Support! I love my dragons but tbh I hate how male mirrors are posed. Plus I have one dragon that I wanted to be male but had to chose female so they could breed with their boyfriend.
Support! I love my dragons but tbh I hate how male mirrors are posed. Plus I have one dragon that I wanted to be male but had to chose female so they could breed with their boyfriend.
Being straight or gay is too much work. Why not aro ace?
No support. The skins system is built around single-gender skins that are matched to a fixed pose per gender. Making the poses be either will require a major design of the skin system to match poses instead of genders, both on the front-end and the back-end of the site. Personally, I'd rather the developers spent their time developing new content instead.
No support. The skins system is built around single-gender skins that are matched to a fixed pose per gender. Making the poses be either will require a major design of the skin system to match poses instead of genders, both on the front-end and the back-end of the site. Personally, I'd rather the developers spent their time developing new content instead.
966.png
Scribbles wrote:
Quartz is cursed; it's really the worst.
Someday it will be sand; that will be grand.
Dance party forever.
182.png
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 149 150