Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Support.
Support.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Support!
Support!
Support!
Support!
so much support
so much support
24m9hm0.png
Yes. Please implement this. As my lair has been growing, I'm constantly concerned about keeping my dragons fed -- and since my lair is 45% Faes, I'm spending almost all of my gathering turns on catching insects. I'm not able to dig and scavenge as much, and I don't think I've ever done any foraging. I'm missing out on quite a lot, I know!
Yes. Please implement this. As my lair has been growing, I'm constantly concerned about keeping my dragons fed -- and since my lair is 45% Faes, I'm spending almost all of my gathering turns on catching insects. I'm not able to dig and scavenge as much, and I don't think I've ever done any foraging. I'm missing out on quite a lot, I know!
"He who made you bitter made you wise."
-W.B. Yeats
[quote name="Kismet" date="2014-10-29 08:52:41"]definite support, I'm wary buying Ridges, Coatls, and Imps because it's so hard to keep up with the demand for seafood. I'd rather not waste all my gathering turns on fishing, or limit myself to grinding a single area in the coli just to keep my coatls and ridges fed I currently have 22 seafood eaters (almost half my lair), only some of which NEED to eat it exclusively and my plant stores are probably going to gain sentience and take over the lair with how few dragons nibble on those.[/quote] ^ This, this so much... I am constantly fishing/grinding to keep all of my dergs happy. Maybe I would like to go digging every once in a while, but noooooo.
Kismet wrote on 2014-10-29 08:52:41:
definite support, I'm wary buying Ridges, Coatls, and Imps because it's so hard to keep up with the demand for seafood. I'd rather not waste all my gathering turns on fishing, or limit myself to grinding a single area in the coli just to keep my coatls and ridges fed
I currently have 22 seafood eaters (almost half my lair), only some of which NEED to eat it exclusively and my plant stores are probably going to gain sentience and take over the lair with how few dragons nibble on those.
^ This, this so much... I am constantly fishing/grinding to keep all of my dergs happy. Maybe I would like to go digging every once in a while, but noooooo.
13963979.pngBdHca3N.png10899117.png
Definetely support this, even if my "problem" is slightly an other one ... i have no problem with seafood and I am grinding the coliseum regularly by training my exaltlings - but my hoard of snappers are eating my plants out of house and home, while I have seafood forever, a food that snappers would also eat.
Definetely support this, even if my "problem" is slightly an other one ... i have no problem with seafood and I am grinding the coliseum regularly by training my exaltlings - but my hoard of snappers are eating my plants out of house and home, while I have seafood forever, a food that snappers would also eat.
No support, because it's not like, say, a wildclaw can suddenly become an omnivore just because it's convenient. It's what they each eat as a species with specific dieting needs. Randomizing what the the omnivores eat or letting users customie what they eat first would solve this problem much better.
No support, because it's not like, say, a wildclaw can suddenly become an omnivore just because it's convenient. It's what they each eat as a species with specific dieting needs. Randomizing what the the omnivores eat or letting users customie what they eat first would solve this problem much better.
accessibilitysmaller.png
[quote name="HMS" date="2014-11-16 21:22:15"]No support, because it's not like, say, a wildclaw can suddenly become an omnivore just because it's convenient. It's what they each eat as a species with specific dieting needs. Randomizing what the the omnivores eat or letting users customie what they eat first would solve this problem much better.[/quote]...so you do support it. What you suggested is what this thread is about.
HMS wrote on 2014-11-16 21:22:15:
...so you do support it. What you suggested is what this thread is about.
Yes omg support
Yes omg support
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17