Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Yes. This is good for rp as well as my food stores!
Yes. This is good for rp as well as my food stores!
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
I suppose I'll support, these darn spirals eat through my insect stores like they replenish automatically.
like no stop eat some plants or something leave my last two insect food points alone
I suppose I'll support, these darn spirals eat through my insect stores like they replenish automatically.
like no stop eat some plants or something leave my last two insect food points alone
dungeon master
Support. I don't have as much of an issue with this since I can get plenty of food from the coli, but I have one full-time plant eater and he's not even making a dent in my plant stores, while all the freaking Skydancers eat all the bugs.

Imps and Coatls used to be a problem. Thank you Kelp Beds for having many seafood drops.
Support. I don't have as much of an issue with this since I can get plenty of food from the coli, but I have one full-time plant eater and he's not even making a dent in my plant stores, while all the freaking Skydancers eat all the bugs.

Imps and Coatls used to be a problem. Thank you Kelp Beds for having many seafood drops.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
So much support I have to many herbivores for snappers to eat plants also
So much support I have to many herbivores for snappers to eat plants also
gYrzQrv.png
I did some experimenting a while ago and found that, when stores are limited, picky eaters eat first. Guardians and Imperials are second last and last to eat, respectively. Still, that doesn't do a lot to prevent meats stores from going out super quickly when stores are plentiful...

So yeah, I'd support any way to better dictate what foods each dragon eats. Not picky on what, like an algorithm that would have dragons eat from whatever is most available, to random within their diet, to being able to manual choose for individual dragons (which I'd prefer most).
I did some experimenting a while ago and found that, when stores are limited, picky eaters eat first. Guardians and Imperials are second last and last to eat, respectively. Still, that doesn't do a lot to prevent meats stores from going out super quickly when stores are plentiful...

So yeah, I'd support any way to better dictate what foods each dragon eats. Not picky on what, like an algorithm that would have dragons eat from whatever is most available, to random within their diet, to being able to manual choose for individual dragons (which I'd prefer most).
TOTAL SUPPORT!
TOTAL SUPPORT!
FR-vi.jpg
Support.
Support.
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
tl;dr Support.

Until about a month ago while I was reading about the site, I'd thought that it did work that pickier breeds ate first, and then the non-picky breeds... but it was very clear when people started crying about seafood and insects in my skype group that this isn't the case. Being able to change around someone's food eating order, or otherwise having picky eaters eat first, would be very nice. I have many skydancers... and I wish that plants were more relevant than they are.
Coming from someone who has no problems with food points since I have so few dragons anyway.
tl;dr Support.

Until about a month ago while I was reading about the site, I'd thought that it did work that pickier breeds ate first, and then the non-picky breeds... but it was very clear when people started crying about seafood and insects in my skype group that this isn't the case. Being able to change around someone's food eating order, or otherwise having picky eaters eat first, would be very nice. I have many skydancers... and I wish that plants were more relevant than they are.
Coming from someone who has no problems with food points since I have so few dragons anyway.
Haven’t updated these yet since coming back from my multi-year hiatus sorry
- (T) 2008+ ChickenSmoothie for FR
- (S) Old Festival, Cauldon, Gems & more!
- (S) PWYC Dragons; currently empty
5712.png - (GUIDE) Alchemy XP Numbercrunch
- (GUIDE) CS->FR Cross-site Trading
Yep, support for any more efficient way of eating food.
Yep, support for any more efficient way of eating food.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
definite support, I'm wary buying Ridges, Coatls, and Imps because it's so hard to keep up with the demand for seafood. I'd rather not waste all my gathering turns on fishing, or limit myself to grinding a single area in the coli just to keep my coatls and ridges fed
I currently have 22 seafood eaters (almost half my lair), only some of which NEED to eat it exclusively and my plant stores are probably going to gain sentience and take over the lair with how few dragons nibble on those.
definite support, I'm wary buying Ridges, Coatls, and Imps because it's so hard to keep up with the demand for seafood. I'd rather not waste all my gathering turns on fishing, or limit myself to grinding a single area in the coli just to keep my coatls and ridges fed
I currently have 22 seafood eaters (almost half my lair), only some of which NEED to eat it exclusively and my plant stores are probably going to gain sentience and take over the lair with how few dragons nibble on those.
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17