Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Change a Dragon's Food Preference
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
SUPPORT

ALL THESE DAMN IMPERIALS MAN
SUPPORT

ALL THESE DAMN IMPERIALS MAN
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Picky eaters are supposed to eat first, I'd like to see that fixed ASAP. I would also prefer those that eat anything to randomize what they eat
Picky eaters are supposed to eat first, I'd like to see that fixed ASAP. I would also prefer those that eat anything to randomize what they eat
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
so much support!
so much support!
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
Support! I would prefer if I could choose what all my dragons want to eat. It would make it easier to get up the most commonly used stores faster. I have meat and plant stores through the roof cause really no one in eating them except a few.
Support! I would prefer if I could choose what all my dragons want to eat. It would make it easier to get up the most commonly used stores faster. I have meat and plant stores through the roof cause really no one in eating them except a few.
Support. So much support.

Pretty much everything in my lair snaps up the insects. I have, like, one thing that eats plants. I would love if I could shoo some of the omnivores over to the plant club for the sake of using my stores up a bit more evenly.
Support. So much support.

Pretty much everything in my lair snaps up the insects. I have, like, one thing that eats plants. I would love if I could shoo some of the omnivores over to the plant club for the sake of using my stores up a bit more evenly.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
As a Fae and Imperial collector...SUPPPPOORRRRRRT.

Ruddy Skydancers eating all the insects when I have over 3000 plant food!
Ruddy Imperials gobbling all the fish and leaving my poor Coatls to starve when there's over 4000 meat the Wildclaws aren't even denting.

A simple script to say 'for dragons that have multiple choices, they'll pick the food that's most plentiful' would be good.
As a Fae and Imperial collector...SUPPPPOORRRRRRT.

Ruddy Skydancers eating all the insects when I have over 3000 plant food!
Ruddy Imperials gobbling all the fish and leaving my poor Coatls to starve when there's over 4000 meat the Wildclaws aren't even denting.

A simple script to say 'for dragons that have multiple choices, they'll pick the food that's most plentiful' would be good.
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
Support! I kinda have the hankering to breed out a small guardian (I'm trying to play with the Measurements to see if they're fully random or heritable), that like to eat those giant centipedes over hunks of meat.

But yeah, some kind of toggle for breeds that eat multpile types of food would be great. I have so many plants that no one touches but my four tundras.
Support! I kinda have the hankering to breed out a small guardian (I'm trying to play with the Measurements to see if they're fully random or heritable), that like to eat those giant centipedes over hunks of meat.

But yeah, some kind of toggle for breeds that eat multpile types of food would be great. I have so many plants that no one touches but my four tundras.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
support.
support.
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
Support for roleplay reasons.

I hate when my Skydancers eat insects. A 5 meter giant that weights over 700kg eating only insects? Where does it get all those insects from? Does FR have a Pest problem? Or are the insects here that huge? Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone.

And don't try the magic card on me XD That allready has to explain many apparel parts, breeding between breeds, breedchanges etc.
Support for roleplay reasons.

I hate when my Skydancers eat insects. A 5 meter giant that weights over 700kg eating only insects? Where does it get all those insects from? Does FR have a Pest problem? Or are the insects here that huge? Faes.. okay.. they are small enough to eat insects only.. but I never heard of a 700kg land animal that was able to live of insects alone.

And don't try the magic card on me XD That allready has to explain many apparel parts, breeding between breeds, breedchanges etc.
Support. Imps and guardians have four things to choose from... So why are they eating all my meat and seafood?! I want to scavenge for plants, but that's never going to happen *shakes fist*

I don't want it to be random, either. I want to be able to specify what food they eat first. It makes sense that they would sacrifice their favourite foods for the clan - or even all have their own individual preferences (actually, if this was randomised, that would be quite cool too to say it's their preference).
Support. Imps and guardians have four things to choose from... So why are they eating all my meat and seafood?! I want to scavenge for plants, but that's never going to happen *shakes fist*

I don't want it to be random, either. I want to be able to specify what food they eat first. It makes sense that they would sacrifice their favourite foods for the clan - or even all have their own individual preferences (actually, if this was randomised, that would be quite cool too to say it's their preference).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17