Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
I'm not bothered, I probably wouldn't use it myself because I'd just hatch and exalt, but I don't mind it either so I say go for it. As long as there's no way for you to do it accidentally- if we need a double confirmation on purchases, we can get it on discarding nests, too.
I'm not bothered, I probably wouldn't use it myself because I'd just hatch and exalt, but I don't mind it either so I say go for it. As long as there's no way for you to do it accidentally- if we need a double confirmation on purchases, we can get it on discarding nests, too.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Reviving to see what more people think.
Reviving to see what more people think.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I support this idea
I support this idea
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
Nice idea. Don't think the eggs should count towards dominance though. I think it would easily be abused by those who don't have space to hatch dragons but can set up however many nests they like between their dragons and continuously send them off to the deity.
Nice idea. Don't think the eggs should count towards dominance though. I think it would easily be abused by those who don't have space to hatch dragons but can set up however many nests they like between their dragons and continuously send them off to the deity.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Hatching and exalting would probably be more useful than just discarding the nest.

You get treasure, it counts towards dominance and you get to see what the hatchlings look like. For those that are out of space however, I guess you could say this is a reasonable idea.

I guess I could support this. :3
Hatching and exalting would probably be more useful than just discarding the nest.

You get treasure, it counts towards dominance and you get to see what the hatchlings look like. For those that are out of space however, I guess you could say this is a reasonable idea.

I guess I could support this. :3
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Support!
Support!
You have my support!
You have my support!
021_zpswugdkw7b.png

rafflegif_zps1lbgfahm.gif
I actually like the original idea, as needing to discard a nest has become an issue due to space restrictions.
I actually like the original idea, as needing to discard a nest has become an issue due to space restrictions.
Support! The OPs suggestion is also a nice explanation for unhatched eggs we find scavenging and in the coli.
Support! The OPs suggestion is also a nice explanation for unhatched eggs we find scavenging and in the coli.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Support
Support
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24