Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us discard/send off nests [+140 sup]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
Support, with the downside of parents having to go through the breeding cool down again, otherwise I can see people using this feature to always get 5-egg nests.
Support, with the downside of parents having to go through the breeding cool down again, otherwise I can see people using this feature to always get 5-egg nests.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
full support
full support
Or in egg lore?: an adoption or an orphanage of baby dragons.where you pay 20k, 50k or so to enter a page of 15 hatchlings and you can pick one and if you get lucky so and so. Sort of like the pound in chicken smoothie but you would have to pay. And when you "adopt a dragon" it would be as if it just hatched. And maybe those who went off the eggs to adoption wil get a little but of treasure, like an exalt?
Or in egg lore?: an adoption or an orphanage of baby dragons.where you pay 20k, 50k or so to enter a page of 15 hatchlings and you can pick one and if you get lucky so and so. Sort of like the pound in chicken smoothie but you would have to pay. And when you "adopt a dragon" it would be as if it just hatched. And maybe those who went off the eggs to adoption wil get a little but of treasure, like an exalt?
You can find me on chicken smoothie..
Queen of CS
I am into Pearlcathers, they are my most favorite dragons.
I'm in the water dominance.;) Add me! Check out my dragons.
Support. The Egg lore in the OP as a message from the deity really, really works.
Support. The Egg lore in the OP as a message from the deity really, really works.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
Personally I don't think the eggs should count towards dominance since they're not full dragons (and then you could, say, get a bunch of plentiful breeds laying nests at once and then "exalt" all the eggs without taking up space in your lair, which seems somewhat unfair to me even if the adults will still be on cooldown).

Otherwise, full support!
Personally I don't think the eggs should count towards dominance since they're not full dragons (and then you could, say, get a bunch of plentiful breeds laying nests at once and then "exalt" all the eggs without taking up space in your lair, which seems somewhat unfair to me even if the adults will still be on cooldown).

Otherwise, full support!
Support. This isn't a feature I'd use, but I can see how people with tight lair space, or people who filled up their nests only to have their favorite pair come off cooldown would use it. I'd rather the eggs sent off not count for dominance though, because since most big dom battles are planned weeks in advance, people could just buy up a ton of plentifuls, save them RTB until the last day of their push, and breed them, immediately discard the eggs, exalt the parents, and keep refilling and discarding nests, until they run out of RTB dragons.
Support. This isn't a feature I'd use, but I can see how people with tight lair space, or people who filled up their nests only to have their favorite pair come off cooldown would use it. I'd rather the eggs sent off not count for dominance though, because since most big dom battles are planned weeks in advance, people could just buy up a ton of plentifuls, save them RTB until the last day of their push, and breed them, immediately discard the eggs, exalt the parents, and keep refilling and discarding nests, until they run out of RTB dragons.
As long as this is entirely the users choice I think it's a good idea; I've read of some people who want a dragon pair to have x amount of offspring for rp purposes and wanting eggrot back so they can have some control over the offspring count. So support.
As long as this is entirely the users choice I think it's a good idea; I've read of some people who want a dragon pair to have x amount of offspring for rp purposes and wanting eggrot back so they can have some control over the offspring count. So support.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
I definitely support owo
I definitely support owo
Light_Sig_zpsef33ab08.png
support!
support!
[img][/img]accent_header_by_telescreen-d7sa7g2.png
For lore purposes I can see this being used as the source of dropped eggs...
For lore purposes I can see this being used as the source of dropped eggs...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24